test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So when do multi-slot upgrades start dropping?

sethpcsethpc Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Items and Crafting
My current Silver character is level 23, and I've thus far only received single-slot upgrades. Is there a minimum level at which 2- and 3-slotted upgrades drop, or have I just not yet been lucky enough to get any?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sethpc on

Comments

• sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    3 slot primaries can only be obtained from level 40 lairs or the silver champion recognition vendor. The vendor being the very easy and obvious source since UNITY/UNITY 2 daily missions will net you enough recognition each day per toon running them to buy one primary.

I wouldn't worry about gearing until 40, as you're never really going to gain much performance from 1-39 out of gear because of the level scaling for stat point mitigation.

Snark never dies.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sethpc wrote: »
    My current Silver character is level 23, and I've thus far only received single-slot upgrades. Is there a minimum level at which 2- and 3-slotted upgrades drop, or have I just not yet been lucky enough to get any?

The earliest I've seen 2-slot primaries is in the mid 30's. The only time I've seen 3-slot primaries is via the Silver Champion Token gear, obtained by running UNITY dailies for the tokens, (takes about 2 full runs, so 2 days, to get 1 piece, but they're work it).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • sethpcsethpc Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the info, guys. :smile:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]