test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis health increase

crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I made my nemesis for the first time, using the celestial type. We fought her in the Museum intro and her health and HP were gaining as we were damaging. She ended up with millions of HP until we gave up. We tried my friend's nemesis who made theirs too to see if it did it and it was just fine.

Went back to mine after changing the power set to force and it did the same thing. Could it be something to do with any kind of health gain or temporary health (bubbles) that causes it to increase? Not sure.

I can repeat the results every time.

The issue was also found in bunker buster with a power armor nemesis.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pretty much all instances where you encounter your Nemesisieisi (short of maybe in Alerts) are broken. Period.

The patch on Friday was supposed to look at this (I think), but it's clear it didn't help any.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    somebob wrote: »
    Pretty much all instances where you encounter your Nemesisieisi (short of maybe in Alerts) are broken. Period.

The patch on Friday was supposed to look at this (I think), but it's clear it didn't help any.

Not quite accurate- I was able to finish the Violent Majority on one of my toons, today, but ran into the ever-increasing health bug in Whiteout #3. What's irritating is that the Nemesis bugs seem to be so random- sometimes they're an insurmountable problem and sometimes the nemesis functions as it is supposed to- and there doesn't seem to be any way to guess which powerset or quest is going to be buggy and why.
  • firesentinelfiresentinel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I made my nemesis for the first time, using the celestial type. We fought her in the Museum intro and her health and HP were gaining as we were damaging. She ended up with millions of HP until we gave up. We tried my friend's nemesis who made theirs too to see if it did it and it was just fine.

Went back to mine after changing the power set to force and it did the same thing. Could it be something to do with any kind of health gain or temporary health (bubbles) that causes it to increase? Not sure.

I can repeat the results every time.

The issue was also found in bunker buster with a power armor nemesis.

The same happens for the Behemoth nemesis AT in the museum mission with the lemurians.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I can vouch that it isnt all nemesis that are broken, ive done lemurian antiquities 3 times since the fix patch just fine and a lot of alert ones.

Never done any other specific nemesis missions but havent encountered a single nemesis bug in the ones i have.
  • forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did Lemurian Antiquities yesterday with a fire Nemesis and no probs so far, I believe the minions were infernal or something similar (they looked like Ice Demons btw).
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • faredawg1faredawg1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not only are the health points super high, the healing is off the charts. regain 30K hp in seconds. FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE!:mad:
  • forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ran into bugged Nemesis in the Lava Temple whilst trying to concentrate on freeing transformed Lemurians and tracking down Warlord Zarn. Not the distraction I really needed... Eventually she vanished/sodded off, luckily for me I had retconned from Ice Form squishy (playing around with Ice set) to Invuln Force Cascade Avalancher. Contrary to my original report it appears the nem was Sorcery. It was a little like irresistable force vs immovable object even her skarns bane did little or no damage.

I guess it is disturbing how little effect an indestructable nemesis really had but I guess this may be addressed in the Nemesis review.
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • makforevermakforever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have this bug too. Please fix it.

30fedbbc.jpg

I'm Mak!