test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have only one suggestion (request) for you Cryptic.

sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestions Box
Please stop making "content" for an entire month, and use that time to put your whole team into bugfixing everything you've broken since On Alert was released.

This means everything from the costumes on recognition vendors that still aren't account wide unlocks, to the horrible mess you made with the Night Warrior patch.

I just want this game to succeed, it's the only MMO I've ever enjoyed, and now more than ever it's circling the drain. Made clear by the fact that out of the 40 or so people I've always played with since '09 there are only a tiny handful left and even they barely play anymore.

Please.

Snark never dies.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I too want to see the bugs squashed! At the very least, "only" release, say, a costume set and a TP skin one month, and focus the rest of your efforts on the bug-squashing.

Drawing people in is all well and good, but don't you want to keep them around as well?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    While the monthly money makers may be the fuel of the game, it can't run if all the rest of it is broken. So please, realize that this game needs repairs, not just fuel!

The new content you are working on, from small thing like costume sets and travel powers to the vehicles and new instances, is not going to make the player base ignore all the bugs. Especially not if the new content comes out just as broken or breaks more things along the way!

I know and understand that Cryptic/PW is aiming for quantity. But that has never been an excuse for neglecting the quality. Huge amounts of junk with some glitter on it are not going to earn you more money when there is no one willing to buy it anymore.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I truly want several fix, more then torrent of new monthly contents.
    CO contents already has great potential...
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /signed

Fix what's already there, make it better, stronger, more effective, and I'll love you even more.

Right now, it's a pirate wow server, a glitch and bug fest. :/

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And when the Op says they want everything fixed, they want EVERYTHING fixed.

/signed

Although this all should have been fixed the instant it came our OR before it came out.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Really should be a no brainer. Every mmo goes through a bug pass, where they just up and fix the engine for a few. Go, look at the massively article about the nighthawk stuff. Check the comments, and tell me what they have in common. Every single complaint about the game is how it still plays like it's in beta.

It's been years. I feel like the massive torrent of random bugs we randomly get are part of why we went from having 30+ mc zones to the like 7 we have now. Cryptic, make no mistake. The bugs are killing your game.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's so upsetting that so much of the game I want to enjoy is broken
  • d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The game stability is bad right now, the bugs since the update have made alot of things imposslbile to do, I love this game and the people who work on it, but they rlly need to work on these bugs before update, I know there hard at work and hopefully the next major update will include new stuff with alot of fixes. I rlly dont want to see this game go to the part of havein too many bugs and it crashes down.
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • savetheplanetnowsavetheplanetnow Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There will be time for that later.
    CO needs content and instances more than everything else! This is the key to survive in the MMO-market!

Did you ever heard of a perfect bugfree mmo?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QMYDjCef8
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Please stop making "content" for an entire month, and use that time to put your whole team into bugfixing everything you've broken since On Alert was released.

This means everything from the costumes on recognition vendors that still aren't account wide unlocks, to the horrible mess you made with the Night Warrior patch.

I just want this game to succeed, it's the only MMO I've ever enjoyed, and now more than ever it's circling the drain. Made clear by the fact that out of the 40 or so people I've always played with since '09 there are only a tiny handful left and even they barely play anymore.

Please.

Great idea, but I'd say fix everything that went wrong since the game was released, including all the ridiculous chat bugs after "Black Tuesday," and don't expect your customers to pay you to bug test your game anymore. It's been four months and I'm still getting a chat bug that not even Microsoft has made. :P