test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CoH Vet (Union server) and returning CO player

steelrat70steelrat70 Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Introductions
Hey all. I'd imagine there'll be a lot of players in a similar situation to me given CoH's demise, but just thought I'd give you all a wave.

Used to play on primarily on Union with a number of toons (Volkanik, Sigma One, Illuzi-One, Techno Demon, CyberDeath, Tiger Smash, Tiger Slash, Amazon Thunder, City Watchman, Magneous, Nether-Region, Sonic Spectre, Viking Furnace, Tempeste, and my namesake SteelRat).

Have versions of Volkanik (Earth, Might, Fire) and Sigma One (Power Armour / Force) which I'll be looking to get back into them when I resub next week.

Look forward to seeing any familiar EU players that I may have teamed with on Union and, of course, meeting new ones. See you in MC
Post edited by steelrat70 on

Comments

• Options
    ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    welcome to champs! i used to play coh regularily, 3(4?) yr vet over there, but fell in love with champs customisation, it was a blow to me when i heard bout coh shutting down even though i havent played for years. so you've got my sympathies, but welcome nonetheless, im certain you will find many a player willing to help you out with any problems you may have.
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence
  • Options
    technoblappertechnoblapper Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Same situation here, just signed up for Champions Online and I am sad that we only have a short time left on CoH. I will miss CoH, but this forum seems pretty calm and fun like the old CoH forum. The graphics in game look sweet. I just need to figure out how to whip up a Blapper type toon.....

I guess I will be visiting these forums pretty regularly to see how this game is really played!
  • Options
    thesoulstarthesoulstar Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello hello COx former players! I too started off in COH before moving over to champs sometime between '06-'08. So I know the feeling of transition will take a little bit of time but I got a feeling you'll start to feel at home again. Trust me the more people who transfer over the better I say. Enjoy your stay as long as you may like we have a pretty lively community overall and such.I forget which server I use to be on(been too long) but I wanna say on freedom and my main toon on CoH was called 'Golden Retriever' who I have remade in this game.My new main now on this game is SoulStar. Can't miss the blue goggles. Anywhos again welcome one and all.
    On Call site found here: Project On Call

On Call FAQ found here:On Call FAQ