test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give me back my LORE

gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I spent literally months hunting lore and have nothing to show for it.

This is a database function which means going back and resetting the database to where it was PRE-Nighthawk.
Post edited by gamehobo on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /signed

I have nothing to read now :frown:

Besides I worked my tail off for that and nothing to show for it is shameful.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just realized SO much lore that I found is in instanced missions that I cannot re-enter.

GIVE ME BACK MY LORE!
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm not quite following. What lore is missing? You mean the description stuff on items? A lot of items that I checked still have the description text.
  • thargirthargir Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No, what they mean is that every piece of lore found throughout the game (e.g. Prof. Thesken's thoughts on Dr. Destroyer) is gone. In the perk-list they're still listed as received but when you switch to the lore tab, it's empty (except for the lore you discovered after the patch).

Considering I had quite a lot of lore and searched some things for wuite a while it's rather annoying that it's gone now.
    edited September 2012
    Press K and go to lore tab. It's hella empty.
    EDIT: Also can press L key

FIX IT
  • yogid0nnieyogid0nnie Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /signed agreed, I took the time to get all the lore, except Therakiel's Temple Lore, give it back.
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *shakefist*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY BURNED IT ALL
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    WOW, seriously?!?!?!? So i've spent over a year trying to get all lore form Therakial's Temple, for nothing? becvause i haven't read a damned tihng of it yet because who wants to read chapters 2-3 then read 1/4/5/6 because you can't complete it all in order.... there's lote of lore that isn't read right away because it's pointless to read out of order wasted all my damned time.

I'd expect this to be fixed ASAP, because no way in heck i'm going to spend money for a game where i can't even read lore about it
    edited September 2012
    skcark wrote: »
    WOW, seriously?!?!?!? So i've spent over a year trying to get all lore form Therakial's Temple, for nothing? becvause i haven't read a damned tihng of it yet because who wants to read chapters 2-3 then read 1/4/5/6 because you can't complete it all in order.... there's lote of lore that isn't read right away because it's pointless to read out of order wasted all my damned time.

I'd expect this to be fixed ASAP, because no way in heck i'm going to spend money for a game where i can't even read lore about it

No lie. Please make sure to submit bug tickets in game.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yup. It's gone. And i do hope they can bring it back.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, i submitted the bug report. First time a GM replied and said it was sent to another department, they didn't even sign off their name at the end. Then i got a second reply saying similar stuff but this time the GM who replied left their name at the end. i did not even reply yet lol, so i guess either it was the same one who realised they didn't sign their name and re-replied to fix it, or something idk
    edited September 2012
    my lore is back now.. check yours
  • thargirthargir Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nope, mine's not.
    edited September 2012
    Same here, it's still missing, and i am getting impatient
  • drannicdrannic Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Greetings!

This issue has been brought to our attention, and we are currently investigating why these Lore unlocks are no longer being displayed in the Journal UI.
    Developer QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios