test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow Strike on Teams

alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
I run alerts and team up but my cloak is bugged. When im near teammates it decloaks all the time in alerts and just standing next to my team mate. Im usen the 3 sec heal in the Role tree so is that why i decloak?
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    I run alerts and team up but my cloak is bugged. When im near teammates it decloaks all the time in alerts and just standing next to my team mate. Im usen the 3 sec heal in the Role tree so is that why i decloak?

Yup. You decloak whenever you attack, heal someone else, or try to interact with the environment.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yeah i seen that part but i decloaked standing still out of combat and wouldent recloak my team mate had full hp as well so my heal wasent activated techicaly but then again it might effect others different then yourself so i lose steath. As it stands for now sucks i cant team up atm.
  • Options
    konru2konru2 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unfortunately, it looks like even the attempt to heal someone will cause you to decloak. So Sneak and Sentinel Aura doesn't mix. On a team, or even with pets out, the constant team healing means you're constantly de-cloaked.

Bug or undocumented feature? Who knows? I just can't recommend Sentinel's Aura to Night Warriors until it's fixed. Sorry, it's time for a retcon.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    thank you for confirmation i thought so but im just gonna buy new super stats and redo everything. Int/Dex/Pres looks like a sick build for me should have high bubble shields!
  • Options
    secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    thank you for confirmation i thought so but im just gonna buy new super stats and redo everything. Int/Dex/Pres looks like a sick build for me should have high bubble shields!

No con - you'll be in trouble.