test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boomerang gadgets

nordveignordveig Posts: 132 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
I was looking at CO wiki and I noticed that new powers have been added to the gadget powerset. It's the boomerang toss, cone etc. I think it's important to make this customisable at some point. This is obvoulsy a 'power' that is inspired by Batman eg he throws bat shaped shurikens.

What you notice is that characters with this similar powerset tend to have their own unique throwing item eg Moon Knight has cresents, I have seen Nightwing with round discs with a bird on it, not exactly the same thing but Daredevil has a billyclub which he sometimes throws.

The whole reason why somebody would use this powerset is because they want to create their own sort of Batman-esque street superhero and to really get into the spirit of it I think we should be able to alter the boomerang to something else if we wish.
Post edited by nordveig on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I want to throw Batarangutangs.....
    http://mikemaihack.tumblr.com/image/23294970038
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nordveig wrote: »
    I was looking at CO wiki and I noticed that new powers have been added to the gadget powerset. It's the boomerang toss, cone etc. I think it's important to make this customisable at some point. This is obvoulsy a 'power' that is inspired by Batman eg he throws bat shaped shurikens.

What you notice is that characters with this similar powerset tend to have their own unique throwing item eg Moon Knight has cresents, I have seen Nightwing with round discs with a bird on it, not exactly the same thing but Daredevil has a billyclub which he sometimes throws.

The whole reason why somebody would use this powerset is because they want to create their own sort of Batman-esque street superhero and to really get into the spirit of it I think we should be able to alter the boomerang to something else if we wish.

This post should go in the Suggestion Box
  • pugdaddypugdaddy Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want boomerangs shaped like bowling balls with big spikes on them.