test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"No more available character slots" Bug

arekususarekusus Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
I've been having this error/bug since day 1 of the Night Avenger patch and its really starting to test my patience and even the "liability" of this game. Every time I try to make a NEW character (Free Form or not) I get an error message saying "No more available character slots".

I have more than 15 characters created and 3-4 FREE slots left (1 Free Form slot) and I still cant make a NEW character? Am I the ONLY person suffering from this bug?

For the love of all that is holy Cryptic, please fix this ASAP. Its not fair everyone else gets to try the new Archtype and the new powers while I have to wait for a "sympathy card" or something from an admin.
Post edited by arekusus on

Comments

• coldblooded819coldblooded819 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just noticed it today, but I get the same glitch. Extremely annoying.
  • jinniahjinniah Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've been having the same issue for a few days now... I deleted a character to reroll her and now I get this error trying to use a character slot that was just in use.
  • deadmaninc84deadmaninc84 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I had a thread up here already for days about this and none thing get's done so I stopped bumping it up. I think it's time a accept that we don't have a second silver slot any longer and it's just going to be perma bugged it seems.
  • fulgurant00fulgurant00 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Whoops just bumped up an older thread about this issue.

Just to confirm I am having this problem as well! Playing as silver at the moment but having the 'no available slot' error with both silver AT slot and a bought FF slot.
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Perfect time for a leveling contest where you are expected to make characters for the contest.
    Genius!