test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Targeting for team heals

morpheuspw00morpheuspw00 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Controls and Interface
~ is something I'm having issues with. I play with the controller and have set up button binds to target team mates 1-4 and fire off iniquity. Problem is it doesn't work as it should: sometimes the buttons heal 1-4, other times all buttons will only target 1 team mate (I don't think range is the issue as this can happen with everyone up close).
In frustration I decided to use the keyboard for targeting, but the keybinds for target team mates 1-4 don't target anything. What am I missing?
Post edited by morpheuspw00 on

Comments

• syntaxessyntaxes Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not sure if you have tried hitting up this yet - http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=81117

But it's pretty comprehensive. Otherwise I use a keyboard and mouse and find its easier to just click on the pic of who I am going to heal/buff, then just use the power right away.

I can keep a team fully healed and normally all with protection fields around them by doing this. As far controllers I havent tried them out just yet.
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Its F1 - F5 for target self and team mates, but there is no targeting team mates in the "Team-up" scenario for alerts at all.

Also be aware that having your energy builder active and its set
    to "Toggle-Never Cancels" and you have auto-targeting on it will destroy your ability to heal.
    Either the heals are ineffective, or you automaticaly end up targeting an enemy
    directly after targeting a friend. Pretty freakin' frustrating.
    I think its not an issue with Radiance though...maybe.