test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"No available character slot."

megaerik000megaerik000 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
So i got a FF slot the other day, and created a place hold toon just to make sure it was working. With today's new patch, i decided to try leveling a FF with the new powers. I deleted my place holder FF, the FF slot is still there, but when i completed building him, and hit "skip the tutorial" button, and i get an error message saying "No available character slot." Any ideas? I got an open ticket, but has anyone ever tun into this?
Post edited by megaerik000 on

Comments

• klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Today the bugs have taken over Champions Online D:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • deadmaninc84deadmaninc84 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm getting this bug as well I bought the Batman power type and when i try to log in with my second character slot I keep getting that error. It sucks i have really been looking forward to this power set and Guild Wars 2 comes out tomorrow.
    edited August 2012
    What the heck is going on it's been hours and i'm still getting the error, it's not just the new power set I can't create log in any characters on the second silver slot.
    edited August 2012
    New day, new patch, Same error still can't log in on the second silver character slot.
  • jinniahjinniah Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Add me to the list too. I deleted a character to reroll her and when I tried to log back in I got this error.
    edited August 2012
    Another day down still getting the error, this sure is awesome.
  • jinniahjinniah Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yup... still getting this error...
  • h0monculush0monculus Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    I'm not convinced any developers even look at this thread after days of no response and I really don't want to call there customer service.
  • megaerik000megaerik000 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lovely, a new dev sponsored leveling contest, can't wait to get started...oh wait, i cant because of this bug that devs haven't even acknowledged yet.:frown:
  • fulgurant00fulgurant00 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am also having this problem. I bought the slot on Sunday and have tried making a new char every day since in the slot. I am still getting the message 'No slot available' after character creation. I sent a ticket to customer support and was asked to make a bug report. The GM said that it is a problem that a dev needs to look into; I hope they check out this forum soon!

Please fix this!
  • mattheworlockmattheworlock Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm dealing with this issue as well, deleted a character, tried to make a new one to take advantage of the Steel Eagle..or whatever costume pack and travel power but..I can't even MAKE a character with a open slot I KNOW I have.
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What's really fun is apparently the folks buying a FF slot... can't use it because of this bug.

Imagine spending $50 (or even $25) and getting nothing but static. I'd be raging.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?