test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lemurian Antiquities

neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Missions and Content
Broken, can't advance the nemesis system. This is ridiculous, fix your ****.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,390,286.

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
Post edited by neuraldamage on

Comments

• Options
    ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you have dual sword or darkness nemesis, change the powerset to fix the bug.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012

That's not a fix, that's sticking a finger in the leak on a dam. It doesn't fix anything, it just temporary solution.
    And pretty much all the Nemesis power sets are broken as ****. Like the whole Nemesis System.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    That's not a fix, that's sticking a finger in the leak on a dam. It doesn't fix anything, it just temporary solution.
    And pretty much all the Nemesis power sets are broken as ****. Like the whole Nemesis System.

But between your choices of "choosing another powerset" and "waiting for cryptic to fix it", which do you think will allow you to progress in a more reasonable time frame?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    keaixiankeaixian Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I believe the last patches broke the system further. If the mission is being broken by the same bug that's breaking the nemesis alerts then all sets, or at least all I have seen since, are broken in the way darkness and dual blades used to be.

Sometimes I wonder how do they manage it.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ssstharkk uses Fighting Claws. His alien minions use Military Weapons. Steely Dan couldn't complete the mission - when Ssstharkk hit one-third of his HP, he vanished. No running away, no cutscene, just gone, and no credit for defeating him.

Sure hope that gets fixed in the morning...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I still don't reach level 25 to create a new nemesis with my new line of heroes. However depending on my PST experience:

- You can't see avatars for Nemesis minions on creation process
    - You can't upload previously saved costumes for your nemesis... even the ones saved from Nemesis screen
    - On some occasion, even if you will be able to beat your nemesis during Lemurian Antiquities, you can't complete mission as one of the bodyguards went missing

Anyway, let's think positive. Maybe while they are fixing those bugs they will add missing power sets to Nemesis system, like earth, heavy weapons and such.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    sharandsharand Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just had a Munitions Nemesis fail on me (disappears at 1/3rd), so I tried changing him to Gadgeteering (also disappears). I remember this mission bugging out on me shortly after launch as well... it's frankly embarrassing that such a milestone mission, supposed to introduce new players to the Nemesis system and supposed to represent such a big moment in your character's history, has been left broken for so damn long!

Edit: It also doesn't help that you have to watch the cinematic again and again and again while wasting resources respeccing your Nemesis as you try to find that magic combination of powers/minions that'll let you finish the damned mission.