test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alert: Ripper museum Heist is broken

diarrea76diarrea76 Posts: 37 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Missions and Content
Hi all,

I've just played this alert and we couldn't finished it because Ripper was healing himself 65k when just about to die. We tried for about 5 minutes and decided to leave and report. That's the reason for the post. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by diarrea76 on

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    its been added to the bug list in the reports section, its not just the museum, Its any Ripper alerts
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    diarrea76diarrea76 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    chaelk wrote: »
    its been added to the bug list in the reports section, its not just the museum, Its any Ripper alerts

I've seen it, sorry I posted it here instead (my first bug post).

It seems it's not only the Ripper, it seems most part of the game is bugged or not working properly. Since I'm a silver player I don't feel I have the right to complain about it, but anyway I'll stop playing CO until the next patch is launched (let's cross our fingers and hope that'll be soon) because right now you can't do a single mission without having bug problems.
  • Options
    ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It seems Ripper got a Draysha overdose, which makes him unbeatable and he seems to grow even bigger aswell with every heal.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• Options
    samuraiwingsamuraiwing Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Not just Ripper Alerts, it also affects him in Aftershock.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Huh, is that what they were talking about? We 2 manned Ripper down to 1/4th of a bar the other night because everyone else in the group just said "he's bugged" and left.

See what happens when I don't check the forums after a major patch? :(
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine