test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.30.20120820.4 PTS Update

2»

Comments

• sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Retaliation was altered to not be immediately consumed by energy builders (by way of having a damage threshold of a couple hundred points or so). Imbue's always been that way. I actually had to specifically write a keybind that activates Imbue and simultaneously detoggles my Energy Builder, because it was getting blown on the first EB shot before I could start charging Rocket or Haymaker.
    Again i could be wrong but i strongly believe that imbue was as you describe initially but Ame changed it because you may want, for example to use your EB to trigger sonic device but its never useful to crit on small EB dmg. Further more my main has been using imbue for a long time.

Maybe some others can chime in on this to clarify?

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Imbue has always been consumed by energy builders. We've had pages long threads fussing about changing it so it didn't get consumed on EB, but it never happened. It's one of the core reasons i never bothered with the cookie cutter enrage/imbue builds that were rampant up until On Alert.

Snark never dies.
  • djwinzadjwinza Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    BUG: After completing the battle against Stone, the jet transformation remained active, didn't allow me to return to normal or activate any other "become" devices... or any devices at all. I was stuck as a jet for about 7 minutes after finishing the mission.

This next thing isn't a bug, but honestly, I think Ricochet Boomerang is beyond overpowered even with the current patch (didn't use it before the patch). If a SINGLE TARGET POWER can one shot a group of 3 foes including a Villain ranked enemy and almost do the same with a Master Villain ranked enemy (consistently below 25% hp), then perhaps base damage needs to be reduced? This one power, and Shadow Strike, nullified the need to use pretty much every other power the Night Avenger has. Group of foes? Toss in a fully charged Ricochet Boomerang. Big solo boss? Sneak up and use Shadow Strike, end of story.
    edited August 2012
    Imbue has always been consumed by energy builders. We've had pages long threads fussing about changing it so it didn't get consumed on EB, but it never happened. It's one of the core reasons i never bothered with the cookie cutter enrage/imbue builds that were rampant up until On Alert.

I guess i was wrong then.

2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Here's one for ya.

Bug: Imbue not consumed by heals.
  • magemighty1magemighty1 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    just gonna say this again: any news on cape glide and also, there needs to be more of a confrontation leading you to the instance roof so you know that you need to get in the jets and get there

My main character is Blackflight
    edited August 2012
    So i just did a Bash on live with Night Warior.

There were 3 ppl including me.

Shadow striked the first guy...... he quit.

Shadow striked the 2nd guy...... he quit.

Please strongly consider better rewards for pvp.

Also PLEASE make perception mods as common as other mods in Burst alerts.

Perception gear was relatively cheap and easy to come by before "On Alert"

• pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm surprised Kauffman didn't just say: "A guy with the smarts to make that sort of vehicle to fight the capes? Screw bringing him down, I'm joining his team!" :D

But yeah. Definitely signed. This arc needs flavor text and polish in the worst way at every stage.

((Considering that ACI Industries is one of the few weapon suppliers Kaufmann hasn't yet pis*ed off in some way, this would be a good idea. But a contract is a contract.))

BUG: Ranking up Gas Pellets causes the damage to decrease. Rank 1 causes around 250 dmg, while rank 2 around 150. Bug is also present on Live.

BUG: After defeating the 4 groups of ACI Security in the lobby of Franklin Stone's penthouse, the cutscene introducing Nighthawk will not start, making completion of the mission impossible. Seems to happen quite randomly.

BUG: Several of the new Night Avenger powers, firstly Strafing Run have strange or false power descriptions and/or tooltips. Bug is also present on Live.

Also: The lair still needs a failure cutscene.

(("This curbstomp battle was brought to you by: ACI Industries! But wait there's more! Now I'm going after Nighthawk himself! Mwahaha!"))