test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I request thine input on these sets of clothing!

miriandandesemiriandandese Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Costumes and Concepts
Greetings! I am Sir Luther Benedict the Fourth. You may have seen me about the zones. I am here to request honest input on this, my main set of armor, I say!

Sir Luther Benedict IV
Sir Luther Benedict IV V2
Duel-Master
Duel-Master V2
Lich

If it is regarded overall positively, I will start adding other creations of mine!

Please, do not complement me overmuch, though I wont stop you from doing so.
Post edited by miriandandese on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Greetings! I am Sir Luther Benedict the Fourth. You may have seen me about the zones. I am here to request honest input on this, my main set of armor, I say!
    Sir Luther Benedict IV

If it is regarded overall positively, I will start adding other creations of mine!

Please, do not complement me overmuch, though I wont stop you from doing so.

Simply spiffing old bean. A veritable 3 thumbs up
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm.... this is quite some outfit should I say. It has a curious mix between modern armor/accessories yet at the same time it gives the feel of fantasy/elegance. Gives me the feel of "what would happen if fantasy/medieval and tech had a baby together"

If that was the intention behind the costume, its a really good job.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe change the tights/leotard to a solid colour but very nice overall.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • slapperfishslapperfish Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    (deleted)
    Post edited by slapperfish on
  • stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's.....interesting.
  • miriandandesemiriandandese Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you overmuch for your compliments and input!
    I've added a second costume to the main post, for much of the same, good sir's and madame's.
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The new costume is excellent!

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • velis3velis3 Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    stoopidme wrote: »
    The new costume is excellent!

I agree, Duel-Master is a most excellent costume.

I also like Sir Luther, even if I find him to be too much of a dandy for my tastes. That is in no way a negative comment, it just means I could never see myself playing that character.

All in all, well done. Keep 'em coming.
    edited August 2012
    I have updated my main two, as well as added a third I have been tinkering away on!
    Updates all-around, I say!
  • unkomanplusunkomanplus Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I prefer Duel Master 2 over 1, but both Luther Benedicts look swell to me. Classic "medieval-esque" super hero look.
    The lich costume is pretty darn swell, as well.
  • needlessreaper88needlessreaper88 Posts: 37
    edited August 2012
    I wish they made a Archetype where the user is using a fan blade up close combat and wind attacks at long-range...But I've not seen any other good archetypes. And I wish they'd at least make some costume sets with favorite anime shows like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc.... Yeah know what I mean?:confused:
    edited August 2012
    I wish they made a Archetype where the user is using a fan blade up close combat and wind attacks at long-range...But I've not seen any other good archetypes. And I wish they'd at least make some costume sets with favorite anime shows like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc.... Yeah know what I mean?:confused:
    If they incorporated those terrible works of mess I would have to uninstall!
    edited October 2013
    Do not hate on the Otaku Community. OTAKU AND PROUD!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What type of look are you trying to achieve....or achieved?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    First off ...I don't like to sugar coat, I'll tell you what I like and dislike about each

This is your best. Material seem
    Natural and gives him a pirate-ish look. If I would do anything is maybe use darker colors and pass on random bracer designs

78211CA2F4A01F02CA48188CC960FDE89C13D336

This one reminds me of a space pirate. I think same as other figure out what the purpose of each piece is and why he would wear it. I think your charaters face is nice but I bet you could play with settings and give him more of a smug look. Work on more facial ideas.

7B824F6E9E916B2EE56389479D951A47911EB82A

This one is nice and looks like you are getting somewhere with this. This has a fantasy look but some pieces don't match. Like shoulder and leg piece. I think white and gold are a very good color to use for royalty and you could use blue. But the stripes take away from the picture. I would say...pick your armor and then what should he wear under it. I think if you want to go flamboyant then go all out! Maybe a half cape, rose flowers, etc...

E3280B65303802762B3EB42CAEF8CB7D88083F61

And the Lich, is just....awesomet. I don't have any comments on that. I think the colors are great, the pieces fit, I like the green as well, I don't think I would of thought of using a color like that. I do like how the greens and browns look together

12A4CB2E35A2A454ADD35B25DA0EB34313FB8BF1
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do not hate on the Otaku Community. OTAKU AND PROUD!

Well done on another Necro.....only a year old this time. Needless indeed:wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited October 2013
    Well done on another Necro.....only a year old this time. Needless indeed:wink:

Where ya think I got the name Needless for? I can assure you it wasn't because of my needlessly use of power on enemies that already surrendered or were....*ahem*...
    FOR NARNIA!