test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LTS Perk?

pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
Is beta access to Neverwinter an LTS perk?

Cuz I wants it.
Post edited by pion01 on

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah but I don't think anything's been announced yet, regarding when the beta starts.
    biffsig.jpg
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yay!! :biggrin:
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I want my key!!

*shakes her LTS invoice stuff*

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I prefer having access to the Foundry for the game I paid an LTS for.

Regardless, they should give the keys to LTS ahead of time so there isn't any problems in getting into the beta.
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    beta for neverwinter hasnt started yet, theyll let us know when they start sending out the keys, even then it will be in waves so we wont all get em at once
    edited August 2012
    theapygoos wrote: »
    beta for neverwinter hasnt started yet, theyll let us know when they start sending out the keys, even then it will be in waves so we wont all get em at once

Waves? With my luck and location, they will give me the blasted key 1 hour before closing the beta and releasing the game :rolleyes:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What is needed is a big sign that says "I am better than you" a sign that you could bash people with.

Dont care for elfs :/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited August 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    What is needed is a big sign that says "I am better than you" a sign that you could bash people with.

Dont care for elfs :/

Isn't that what the LTS is for? :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Isn't that what the LTS is for? :cool:

I want mah sign , mah LTS key and a special LTS sparkle ponieh that when parked goes and pees on ftp unleasheds.

But yeah make pronto with the keys already \o/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    They should hand the 1st betakeys to people who still have the Millennium City Key.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    They should hand the 1st betakeys to people who still have the Millennium City Key.

I traded that key for magic beans :/
  • angelofcaineangelofcaine Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's so brilliant, it's never going to happen :eek:
    __________________________________________________O.P.T.I.O.N.S.
    | ME | A "Guide" Book" | | I, have a "DREAM! | ( Member since Feb 2008 ) ... ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/AngelOfCaine/STILLS/Misc/CO-Sig_01e.png[/SIGPIC]
    Were there any specific reason for that personal attack other than that your opinion differs from mine?
  • arblaquearblaque Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012

It would be a mini-task(mission) in game where you have to use the key to open a door to the basement in city hall. Behind the door are a group of table top roleplayers with dice that invite you to join their dungeon adventure.
    Formerly known as NewAgeKnight in the Forums of old.
    edited August 2012
    arblaque wrote: »
    It would be a mini-task(mission) in game where you have to use the key to open a door to the basement in city hall. Behind the door are a group of table top roleplayers with dice that invite you to join their dungeon adventure.

MINDBLOWING @__@"

You could also add a new shiny YE OLD GRAB BAG O' INFINITE HOLDING which gives you a 1% chance of getting the SUPER FAIRY AURA which basically consists of a shower of small flying light bulbs that shouts HEY LISTEN!!* constantly. That way you would actually be glad if you got salvage instead.

*yeah I do play Zelda WAY to much :/
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I've got two. ._.

EDIT: Of the Mil-City keys, anyway.

Thus, they should totally do this kind of thing. Because, I'm not biased at all.

Nope.

:3

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • mistformsquirrelmistformsquirrel Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    MINDBLOWING @__@"

You could also add a new shiny YE OLD GRAB BAG O' INFINITE HOLDING which gives you a 1% chance of getting the SUPER FAIRY AURA which basically consists of a shower of small flying light bulbs that shouts HEY LISTEN!!* constantly. That way you would actually be glad if you got salvage instead.

I love that idea lol - it would have to go something like this:

Where are the cheetos?!

Bad formatting squirrel is bad >.<;

Check out my Champions Online webcomic in progress!

Annoying people since 2009!
    edited August 2012
    I love that idea lol - it would have to go something like this:

Where are the cheetos?!

Bad formatting squirrel is bad >.<;

Ha Summoner I remember those two games I loved those....I am such a nerd I am shamed :/
  • bluedarkybluedarky Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    MINDBLOWING @__@&quot;

I used to play MtG with someone who had that as his alert tone for his phone.

He also used to have a working phone.
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bluedarky wrote: »
    I used to play MtG with someone who had that as his alert tone for his phone.

He also used to have a working phone.

Hah. One of my gaming lodge buddies did that, specifically to annoy people.

Then Portal 2 came out, and he switched it to Space Core.

After some percussive persuasion, he switched to the Metal Gear Stealth Notificiation instead.

• battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Aww cool. Only one or two of my characters have it but at least one does. Not that i'm interested much in yet another D&D game when i've played so many over the years and none are as fun as the pen and paper D&D i play every week. Champions is far more interesting for me.

Now THAT is exactly how it should be done!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Totally this. But instead it would be in the VIP lounge since I know of silvers who still have the keys.

And I would use my Eternal Warrior since he is a D&D character.
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Wahh .. now i have to search through the bank of all my characters to find one. I think
    at least one char must have still a key .. but who ? :redface:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • neuraldamageneuraldamage Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Other than the fact that most of us vets figured out they were useless and threw them away long ago... yeah, brilliant. :tongue:

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Other than the fact that most of us vets figured out they were useless and threw them away long ago... yeah, brilliant. :tongue:

This is why I hoard ***** lol. If it's in the game and I got it, I keep it. I still have my first purple item I ever got at like level 17 or something.
  • visionstorm01visionstorm01 Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I find it funny that when they first announced that, many of us complained that they were calling beta access to NW a "Perk" :tongue:

And I still REFUSE to call it a "perk" (...or to admit that I might accually consider using it >.>)

And I still REFUSE to call it a "perk" (...or to admit that I might accually consider using it >.>)

Can I still point out it's silly to complain about something they've offered consistently? :(

Yanno, ironically.