test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero Wars

hihellobye121hihellobye121 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Suggestions Box
You enter Millennium City. Just back from a long trip at Vibora Bay. Everything looks fine, the sky is blue and there is not a cloud in the sky. You see no need for a hero at the moment so you go to find sanctuary in your hideout. As you enter a gun is put to your head. A voice says "don't move, or I will shoot". The voice sounded familiar, very familiar. Oh no, your nemesis found your hideout and is here to kill you. But then you hear a voice in your head "Its not your nemesis friend, its me". You think, who is me? Then you realise its your telepathic team mate. You say "What are you doing?" he replies in a solemn tone "While you were away a war has begun, people have chosen sides and now its a free for all, heroes are killing heroes and villains are killing villains, I am here to see what side YOU are on. So the question still stands, whose side are you on?"

I have thought about this, a completely new way to play. Heroes will be fighting heroes. People will be seeking refuge to hide from assailants. It would be freakin' awesome to have something like this to be introduced to the game, I know there is 'The Hero Games'. But having this would add some more depth to the PVP system. Just a suggestion :)
Post edited by hihellobye121 on

Comments

• buggyhexapodbuggyhexapod Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    \SİGNED/ :wink:
  • lo1processorlo1processor Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This reminds me of those Superhuman Reg. Act comic books. Which BTW, were a great read. If that was in game, that would be awesome. They could have members of the Champions chose sides, add in little heroes like Black Mask and Ravenspeaker and the Canada gang, ugh, YES! This would be great.

/signed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily processing LOL's for over 300 days and counting . . .
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aren't we getting a moon place to make hero wars?? O.o

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • angelofcaineangelofcaine Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I read the story where the Thor clone killed Giant Man...
    ...N.T.Y. :mad:

/unsigned
    __________________________________________________O.P.T.I.O.N.S.
    | ME | A "Guide" Book" | | I, have a "DREAM! | ( Member since Feb 2008 ) ... ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/AngelOfCaine/STILLS/Misc/CO-Sig_01e.png[/SIGPIC]
    Were there any specific reason for that personal attack other than that your opinion differs from mine?
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just recently read a thread in the RIFT Forums where somebody asked for more open PvP
    on a PvE Server .. because all the PvP Server were dead .. and that happens mostly fast if
    PvE Games have PvP Servers.

Since we here only have ONE Server .. its a great way to shut down the game finally :wink:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yea so lets not do that.

However...

An open PvP zone seemed to work well for that other superhero game Cryptic made.. or did it?

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yea so lets not do that.

However...

An open PvP zone seemed to work well for that other superhero game Cryptic made.. or did it?

The Moon!!

THE MOON!

They will paint a Pink Lenin face on the moon! WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES!!! :eek:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This reminds me of those Superhuman Reg. Act comic books. Which BTW, were a great read. If that was in game, that would be awesome. They could have members of the Champions chose sides, add in little heroes like Black Mask and Ravenspeaker and the Canada gang, ugh, YES! This would be great.

/signed

maybe for something like the superhero registration civil war or something but not direct fighting,I dont see why we heroes fight eachother for the amusment of others in the first place.
  • cyberruckcyberruck Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You enter Millennium City. Just back from a long trip at Vibora Bay. Everything looks fine, the sky is blue and there is not a cloud in the sky. You see no need for a hero at the moment so you go to find sanctuary in your hideout. As you enter a gun is put to your head. A voice says "don't move, or I will shoot". The voice sounded familiar, very familiar. Oh no, your nemesis found your hideout and is here to kill you. But then you hear a voice in your head "Its not your nemesis friend, its me". You think, who is me? Then you realise its your telepathic team mate. You say "What are you doing?" he replies in a solemn tone "While you were away a war has begun, people have chosen sides and now its a free for all, heroes are killing heroes and villains are killing villains, I am here to see what side YOU are on. So the question still stands, whose side are you on?"

I have thought about this, a completely new way to play. Heroes will be fighting heroes. People will be seeking refuge to hide from assailants. It would be freakin' awesome to have something like this to be introduced to the game, I know there is 'The Hero Games'. But having this would add some more depth to the PVP system. Just a suggestion :)

I really like this idea but there are too many variables.
    Let clean it up a little.
    How about so low levs arn't farmed or ganked have the system be where only heroes your lvl or near your lvl you can attack or can attack you.
    Also have some npc enemies on both side to comes and try to defeat you like the nem minions.
    Also so this is done right let it split the champions into the two oppsites sites.
    how about the fight actuallys begins in the Champions building between the champs,and you even get to see a cutscene about the fight.
    The fight began in champions buildings,have a smoking hole in it where defender blew ironclad out the building!
    What if....we have the death of a champ??????
    edited August 2012
    cyberruck wrote: »
    I really like this idea but there are too many variables.
    Let clean it up a little.
    How about so low levs arn't farmed or ganked have the system be where only heroes your lvl or near your lvl you can attack or can attack you.
    Also have some npc enemies on both side to comes and try to defeat you like the nem minions.
    Also so this is done right let it split the champions into the two oppsites sites.
    how about the fight actuallys begins in the Champions building between the champs,and you even get to see a cutscene about the fight.
    The fight began in champions buildings,have a smoking hole in it where defender blew ironclad out the building!
    What if....we have the death of a champ??????

Maybe,but I'd prefer something else to spark it besides a tiny fight between the members of the champs,still they can be split and or killed by eachother but maybe have until or Unity start it out.Then have heros take sides,with until or against.I imagine patriotic toons siding with unity while the rest of us part with unity becoming an enemy to them.Then have a whole event for like one or 2 months,after which it will have settled and goes back to normal.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So after the UNITY/UNTIL side heroes win, what then?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2012
    Maybe a whole new enemy comes out forcing both sides to group together once again to fight said enemy in some kind of endgame to that part of the story.But to do this we would need an alternate instance of MC,seeing as how some of us wouldn't want this fight going on 24/7 365 days a year.
  • hihellobye121hihellobye121 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah I agree... An alternate MC, and if you got tired of PVP you changed to PVE.... I think it would be fun... And maybe people can invade your hideouts like in the story?
    edited August 2012
    If we get hideout invasions we need some sort of hideout defense system,maybe turrets or wards,or hive techno shields.But if its doable then yea,but it needs to have an end to the story though,it cant just run on forever,maybe the UNTIL VS superheroes idea I mentioned earlier with an epic powerful enemy at the end that both sides band together to fight,then you get switched to the PvE MC,but maybe if you visit Juryrig or someother place you can travel back to this period to replay it or do open world PvP there.
    edited August 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    If we get hideout invasions we need some sort of hideout defense system,maybe turrets or wards,or hive techno shields.But if its doable then yea,but it needs to have an end to the story though,it cant just run on forever,maybe the UNTIL VS superheroes idea I mentioned earlier with an epic powerful enemy at the end that both sides band together to fight,then you get switched to the PvE MC,but maybe if you visit Juryrig or someother place you can travel back to this period to replay it or do open world PvP there.

Your juryrig idea is brillant! I was wondering a way so this event could end but player could go back and play it!.
    The other stuff is great too!.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I like the idea of a factional conflict special event if its temporary, optional and doesn't permanantly kill anyone.

No ganking, no killing off major characters (especially no girlfriend-in-the-refridgerator style sexist killing off the major female character especially!) no taking up the whole game unavoidably.

If those problems can be avoided then it could be awesome! There's lots of great stories when principled heroes each thinking they must do what they are doing come into conflict.

But i wouldn't want it to turn into permanant factions fighting forever or anything, it'd need to have a resolution where neither side was entirely right and both had good points and they have to put aside their differences against the real big evil at the end.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • hihellobye121hihellobye121 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe there can be more than two sides... What I mean is there is the side that want 'this' and theres a side who wants 'that' but then there is a neutral side. The neutral side wouldn't be a side really... Just a rouge who does whatever and whenever. Or maybe you start of as that and then you choose your side a couple of missions after.
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I respectfully disagree!

"Crisis Crossovers" like this are a disease that continous to corrupt the Big Two's comic universes. Every event of this kind messes them up more.
    It's very much like what On Alert did to Champions Online: It looked like a package of pure awesome, but in reality it did little more than massive damage!

I'm saying this as the comic fan I once was and can't bring myself to be again anymore: NOTHING GOOD has ever come from the likes of Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis including Countdown, Final Crisis (ha ha), Civil War and House of M! Comic universes destroying themselves is NOT AWESOME!

I know only four examples of Crisis Crossovers doing something good in the end:

1) Crisis of Infinite Earths. For it brought the various straying stories of DC together.

2) DC vs. Marvel. The resulting Amalgam Universe really was fun. And the crisis left no impact on the canon of either company, as it wasn't canon.

3) Kamen Rider Decade. (I don't expect you to know that one.) It was supposed to be Toei's version of Crisis of Infinite Earths. Let's just say it could have been much better, but at least it left no damage behind.

4) Kingdom Come. A non-canon crisis that pretty much served as the door to hit the Dark Age on the way out. The entire point of it was that superheroes going all "extreme" and fighting eachother is wrong.

For Champions Online, there is only one possibility of a Crisis Crossover I can see working: Main Champions Universe vs. Multifaria.
    After the fall of Shadow Destroyer, the evil counterparts of the Champions' heroes flee to our world, causing all sorts of trouble. And the good counterparts of our villains help our heroes to get things under control again.
    edited August 2012
    For Champions Online, there is only one possibility of a Crisis Crossover I can see working: Main Champions Universe vs. Multifaria.
    After the fall of Shadow Destroyer, the evil counterparts of the Champions' heroes flee to our world, causing all sorts of trouble. And the good counterparts of our villains help our heroes to get things under control again.

That sounds like a good idea,we'd finally be able to see our dopplegangers from that dimension.This could possibly even lay out a way for us to have factioned gameplay all the time,being able to possible play as a multifarian and all.
  • angelofcaineangelofcaine Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I read the story where the Thor clone killed Giant Man...
    ...N.T.Y. :mad:

/unsigned
    ...4) Kingdom Come.
    A non-canon crisis that pretty much served as the door to hit the Dark Age on the way out.
    The entire point of it was that superheroes going all "extreme" and fighting each other is wrong...
    *thumbsup* :cool:

BEST COMIC EVAH!
    __________________________________________________O.P.T.I.O.N.S.
    | ME | A "Guide" Book" | | I, have a "DREAM! | ( Member since Feb 2008 ) ... ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/AngelOfCaine/STILLS/Misc/CO-Sig_01e.png[/SIGPIC]
    Were there any specific reason for that personal attack other than that your opinion differs from mine?
    edited August 2012
    I like the idea of a factional conflict special event if its temporary, optional and doesn't permanantly kill anyone.

No ganking, no killing off major characters (especially no girlfriend-in-the-refridgerator style sexist killing off the major female character especially!) no taking up the whole game unavoidably.

If those problems can be avoided then it could be awesome! There's lots of great stories when principled heroes each thinking they must do what they are doing come into conflict.

But i wouldn't want it to turn into permanant factions fighting forever or anything, it'd need to have a resolution where neither side was entirely right and both had good points and they have to put aside their differences against the real big evil at the end.
    I'm with you that is shouldnt be a permanent fixture in the game,and it ends with a big bad shows up and optional but that I disagree about not killing a charater off.
    To make it optional,just have your hero not pick a side.
    I'm the one who posted it begins with the champs.
    In my mind,defender will be the leader on one side and,ironclad(my favorite champ) on the other.
    The idea is this is a 2 month once only event,and to make it rememberable,have a champ die like ironclad even tho I love him,it would be worth it.
    You can go back to this time my using the time machine(great idea whoever posted it first).
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The idea sounds nice in your head. At first, it should. But remember:

-This game has a horribly broken PvP system. You'd have clown builds flattening Archetypes all day long, regardless of level.

-There are those who would use this to grief others constantly. Namely, the infamous RP griefers who love using the chat ban system. Do we honestly need another thing in this game to harass others and destroy their enjoyment? I remember playing WoW and realizing how NOT FUN being splattered over and over again by the opposite faction was. It isn't battle, honor dueling, or legit combat- there is a reason the PvP servers on WoW are much smaller than any others. This. Is. Not. Fun.

Remember also thematically:

-Any hero, regardless of how 'right' he thinks his side is, would have enough decency to keep his stance on a situation from spilling over to war in the streets. Let's put it this way: I see this lasting 24 hours, civilians being evacuated, and heroes being gunned down and capes being banned forever. Again, I refer you to Kingdom Come- they nuked the metahumans. I can imagine absolutely no reason that the Heroes of Champions Online would engage each other in open battle. That is not heroic, its childish and stupid.

Now, give me a chance to make my toon a Multifarian and put me on a battleground or something? You got it. Worth a shot.
    edited August 2012
    Maybe multifaria could work in this...even as factioned gamplay aswell,Imagine,a horde of villains coming through an new portal from multifaria into our dimension,we'd have to end up fighting them off wherever they are,be it in the streets,buildings,or even ren cen if they get that far.What I see here is an opportunity for us to have factions/open world PVP.We could choose to either be a MC hero or a Multifarian villain,for multifaria's storyline we could have a new character coming through the portal into MC's hudson river,outside of westside docks,therefore the missions still occur in the same areas for both sides.The villain can also help regular groups like VIPER,Psi,and various others,maybe even start his/her own.
    edited August 2012
    What I see here is an opportunity for us to have factions/open world PVP.

Yepp .. and also a good opportunity to drive away maybe another 90-95% of the playerbase.
    And the players that like ganking mostly also leave quickly after there is nobody left to gank.

But no problem, since CO has such a big playerbase, they can invest the ressources of their
    hundreds of devs to create stuff that would piss of the great majority just to please some
    gankers :wink:

Makes me also just wonder when the first people will start to cry for gankplay in GW2 :rolleyes:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    beldin wrote: »
    Makes me also just wonder when the first people will start to cry for gankplay in GW2 :rolleyes:
    I give it ten minutes after the servers go live.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2012
    beldin wrote: »
    Yepp .. and also a good opportunity to drive away maybe another 90-95% of the playerbase.
    And the players that like ganking mostly also leave quickly after there is nobody left to gank.

But no problem, since CO has such a big playerbase, they can invest the ressources of their
    hundreds of devs to create stuff that would piss of the great majority just to please some
    gankers :wink:

The thing they could do is for starters make two servers,PvE and PvE,secondly,they can enforce a rule in which no-one can duel or attack another player that is say 1 or 2 levels above or below theirs,thus nobody gets entirely farmed or ganked,unless of course there using an invincible FF build,then they may gank others that are even the same level,but then again they can problably fix that too.
    edited August 2012
    Maybe multifaria could work in this...even as factioned gamplay aswell,Imagine,a horde of villains coming through an new portal from multifaria into our dimension,we'd have to end up fighting them off wherever they are,be it in the streets,buildings,or even ren cen if they get that far.What I see here is an opportunity for us to have factions/open world PVP.We could choose to either be a MC hero or a Multifarian villain,for multifaria's storyline we could have a new character coming through the portal into MC's hudson river,outside of westside docks,therefore the missions still occur in the same areas for both sides.The villain can also help regular groups like VIPER,Psi,and various others,maybe even start his/her own.

That was not what I meant, really. I DON'T want to see villains raiding the Ren Center! :eek:

What I had in mind was a Bloodmoon-esque event. All the Multifarian heroes and villains would be NPCs. There wouldn't be factioned gameplay, aside from an expanded version of BITE. That's all the open PvP I want to see in this game!
    edited August 2012
    Oh I see now,sorry for misunderstanding,that would be better in terms of an event like that,maybe something a bit more similar to the end of beta event more than bloodmoon,where multifarian villains where dropped everywhere in MC.That would sound a bit more like something citizen Harmon/Shadow Destroyer would come up with.
  • youganyougan Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    it already exists, the only thing is that CO can never get anywhere near the quality of this game.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance_2
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yougan wrote: »
    it already exists, the only thing is that CO can never get anywhere near the quality of this game.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance_2

Interesting.

According to the review sites in your link CO scores pretty close to MUA2.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • youganyougan Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    it's a wiki, there is no review......
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yougan wrote: »
    it's a wiki, there is no review......

This line, second paragraph.
    The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of MUA2 were generally well received, averaging above 70% at aggregators GameRankings and Metacritic. The Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable fared much poorer, averaging between 45% and 65% for their respective platforms.

The two review sites are hot linked in the wiki.

One can assume Ashen visited those sites and saw their scores on CO and compared them to the score posted in the wiki. To come to his conclusion.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I love that this game needs both players to accept to fight another player. I don't think there's any value in changing that.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
    edited August 2012
    The idea was to have heroes against heroes, not Multifaria VS. Earth . . . We already kinda DID that, when we ended Shadow Destroyer's reign back in Resistance. Note that they never fixed that load screen where it depicts SD as Dr.D . . . But back on topic: If this event was to be done, which I bet money it will not, it should be done with a good BACKSTORY, and add some permanent CONTENT . . . Like, have Mechanon try to take control of all the Champions, but only end up taking Defender, who he then manipulates into attacking the Champions, at which point they all fight back, i.e. IRONCLAD GETS BLOWN THROUGH TEH WALL, landing at a fellow heroes feet outside, (US), asking for help. We run inside and shoot at him a bit, before he blasts off. He then makes a televised announcement, ie.e cutscene using the floating rencen billboards, telling heroes that the champs have split up, (Another cutscene, depicting Witchcraft going along with him, cuz she thinks he's right, no other reason, maybe have Mechanon grab another Champion and take control, making the teams fair) and that they're either WITH him, or AGAINST him. Great opportunity for peeps like Kinetik and Black Mask to shine. She rides a motorcycle, and he does the running thing, so they can bump into each other whilst the televised thing plays, and decide to go on a random chase to find out wut that real deal is, at which point it leaves us here:

Defender (Mind controleld by Mechanon, fighting inner demons), Witchcraft (Unsure of the deal, following Defender anyway) and some other persons want you to join them in a battle to take down the other Champions, who they are convinced are evil, while Ironclad, Sapphire and some others say the same about THEIR side. You come to a crossroads as they both hold out their hands to you, and must pick a side. It begins.

This would be a great lead in to "endgame", where eventually everyone realizes it was Mechaderp all along, and it's an all out battle against him. Add in the Star*Guard (Not sure who they are . . ), the truth behind Kinetik and Black Mask's mission, and all the goodies, like all the Canadian heroes, Vibora Bay heroes, Nighthawk, Foxbat (He can make jokes, think Mr.Freeze's in Batman and Robin . . HEHEH), and Basically EVERYONE. Then after this all, a cutscene depicting THAT SOMEONE ELSE WHAS CONTROLLING MECHANON THE WHOLE TIME, AND ARE BIGGER AND BADDER THAN THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Converse your thoughts. Basically there needs to be a point where Ironclad is blown through a wall and everyone who has ever done good in CO is standing side by side across from Mechanon and everyone who has ever done bad, with Foxbat covering his vital organs with his hands in the middle, epic battle style.

EDIT: Mind you, this comes from the same mind as that guy who gave a catperson toon glowing tesla coils and a submachine gun . . .

EDIT 2: Forget the endgame tie in, no Mechanon, that would be odd and annoying. See bwlow for my revisioned version of this. This was just a ramble of what came out of my brain.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So in a game with terrible pvp that ruins the fun of all the core aspects of the game... you want to take that s*** and spread it across the rest of the game?

Damn you're mean, you realize Cryptic employees need those paychecks to feed their families right?

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    As a short term event, I'd want much better justification for what I'm seeing, but I'd willing to entertain it if I could put a stop to the unfathomable factionalizing and a war that I somehow never heard of when I was down in Florida. There are plenty of: "the villain has mind controlled the planet, and you're one of the few unaffected" plots in comics, and that could be used to justify it as an event. I'm not a big fan of forced hero vs. hero scenarios, though. Civil War made my retinas bleed. Literally.

As a new status quo for the entire game, however, I'd be letting my sub lapse and not returning to CO. I had enough of world PvP when UO launched. A PVP zone, however, would be fun with the proper justification.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    edited August 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    So in a game with terrible pvp that ruins the fun of all the core aspects of the game... you want to take that s*** and spread it across the rest of the game?

Damn you're mean, you realize Cryptic employees need those paychecks to feed their families right?

Spread it like peanut butter on jelly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    It wouldn't have to be the entire game world. Everything would stay the same, just that you'd get a letter in your mailbox saying to go to whatever spot on the map, maybe the Champs headquarters, and do whatever. It'd be a mission arc, ending right back where you started, everything back to normal. The "boss battle" would be a small open world PvP zone, a retake of the outside of the headquarters, where you'd have to kill however so many players from the opposing side to finish the Open Mission. Simple. Once you do, your shoved into a cutscene similar to the end of tutorial, everything fine and dandy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    It wouldn't have to be the entire game world. Everything would stay the same, just that you'd get a letter in your mailbox saying to go to whatever spot on the map, maybe the Champs headquarters, and do whatever. It'd be a mission arc, ending right back where you started, everything back to normal. The "boss battle" would be a small open world PvP zone, a retake of the outside of the headquarters, where you'd have to kill however so many players from the opposing side to finish the Open Mission. Simple. Once you do, your shoved into a cutscene similar to the end of tutorial, everything fine and dandy.

Eh... what? An open PvP mission arc? :confused:
    Sorry, the concept you brought up here doesn't make much sense to me. And that's even before thinking about a good story for it.
    edited August 2012
    Eh... what? An open PvP mission arc? :confused:
    Sorry, the concept you brought up here doesn't make much sense to me. And that's even before thinking about a good story for it.

Doesn't need a story .. People go into Champs HQ .. you stand 100ft from the entrance,
    if the come out .. baaaaaam .. Force Casade .. thats the whole Story :tongue:
    R607qMf.jpg