test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Brazilian Super Group

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
NO ENGLISH?
NO PROBLEM!

Seja bem vindo ao LIGA BRASIL o Super Grupo que fala a sua lingua.

Venha jogar conosco em um ambiente familiar e divertido. Temos uma lideran
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    hei

gostaria de me candidatar ao grupo sou jogador casual e gostaria de aprender com outros br

abra
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    One of the new clowns speaks exclusively Portuguese and hails from your part of the world. I feel bad that we can only speak in bad translations from the internet.

I'll have to point him in your direction :D
  • Options
    killaphoroskillaphoros Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hei

gostaria de me candidatar ao grupo sou jogador casual e gostaria de aprender com outros br

abra
  • Options
    ofarmerofarmer Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This post has been dead for about a year and a half so I'm not sure if they're still running or not. Your best option is to try to send a tell to the leader mentioned in the original post or to ask around in game. At one point I had a few folks I kept in touch with from a couple of the BR super groups but have sense lost contact. If you can't get in touch with these guys, try to get in touch with someone from A Ultima Liga they may still be around and kicking.

You may be able to use the search function to find people in specific super groups by searching for the name in the window, I want to say that was something you could do at one point but I haven't tried recently and can't verify myself right now.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.