test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Should perks be account bound?

jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
It is especially difficult for alters who like to play different champions, i get sick and tired doing the perks over and over again, especially the ones with a titles i want

I think it should be account wide not character wide
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• Options
    rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In the early days of CO, we used to buy costume unlocks with Perk Points. Only with multiple chars collecting perks, you could unlock them all. That's why they aren't account wide.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I play this game on steam, and the achievements looks like "account wide".

Show off to your friends that you have "Base Jumper" or "Dead as a Dodo"!!!

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That would make sense. I always thought that they should make the titles and unlocks account wide.
  • Options
    secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If they were account wide, my main wouldn't have to be my main anymore, and that's not a bad thing.
  • Options
    ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Eh... I'd be fine with some of the more obnoxious ones becoming account wide (any iteration on 'kill X mobs' where 'x' is a ridiculous and tediously high number), but some of the others are good ways to meter individual accomplishment across characters (a lot of the Defeat Supervillain or event participation ones).

Some of the stuff also already has account-wide unlocks (most of the costume pieces IIRC), and with perks otherwise just kind of being there...

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In the early days of CO, we used to buy costume unlocks with Perk Points. Only with multiple chars collecting perks, you could unlock them all. That's why they aren't account wide.

The unlocks are account wide. Have been for a while. You only need one character to get all the perks and reap the benefits across all your accounts. The only reason to do a perk past that point is for a specific title.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    youganyougan Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ask your self this, why?
    why do you need the perk, for the points we don't even have a use for, titles that pretty much have no use, why?
  • Options
    ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to see the perks including all the titles account wide. And maybe turn the perk points into Q-ore? It would make perks more likely to get collected aswell, but just if it's account wide, otherwise it would be exploited too easy.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• Options
    youganyougan Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Q-store prices are pretty ridiculously overpriced so i doubt that it can be exploited.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yougan wrote: »
    Q-store prices are pretty ridiculously overpriced so i doubt that it can be exploited.

Hahahaha

Oh wait you were serious

BUAHHAHAHAHAHA
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!