test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still no endgame content... getting bored in here.

craybesttcraybestt Posts: 45 Arc User
I don't want to make a topic just to complain, I've always believe in constructive critiscism. But lately CO has lost its appeal to me. I reached lv 40 on my 2 main chars, and I'm getting quickly bored of the lack of endgame content.
I know pvp isn't really doing well and I would understand it if CO had a strong pve side, which it doesn't, I have been playing a bit of DCUO and I see that there are lots of things to do at max lv. solo lairs, duo lairs, group lairs, raids, pvp arenas, and pvp legends among other things... In here, at max lv there isn't much to do besides unity missions to get gear (which is pretty fast) nemcon, and probably TT (although I've never seen people asking for groups to do that lately)
So I feel there's not much to do once you reach max lv, and even though I love the amount of customization you can get in this game, I feel it's ultimately some sort of fancy dress up game.
There's lots of ideas in the champions trademark to make interesting lairs and bosses, but i see no effort to add REAL content. Alerts were prety damn fun, that's true, but igets old somewhat quickly.
Is there some plan to make more endgame content? because if not, I might just better stop playing, I love my character, but I could probably make him in secondlife if I just want to see my character walking around town... :(

Comments

• mavryckemavrycke Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    getting bored? Hell, I've been bored.
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    im not even 40 yet on any of my toons and i am getting bored, i started playing a year after it was released and i have quit 2 times this is my 3rd time back to this game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That may have something else then than the lack of end game content....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hocofaisanhocofaisan Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Solution:

Get a lifetime sub, them you can help beta test Neverwinter!!!!!!
    POSITIVE ABOUT CO IN 2013!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Of course, DCUO is a differently-designed game. In DCUO, everything before max level is really a sort of introduction. Max level is where that game takes off, and, consequently, one can hit that max level very quickly.

I agree that champions could offer a zone for level 40 folks only. Maybe something with half a dozen cool missions.

Still, have you level 40 toons completed all the top-level missions/lairs in Monster Island, Vibora Bay, and Lemuria? I have three toons at level 40, and I have only completely finished Monster Island.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • craybesttcraybestt Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I dind't had a hard time levelling to 40 in champs either, but still I think they need to urgently add more endgame content, I know many people think that endgame grinding is awful, but to me at least, it's 1000 better than no endgame content at all, like it it now.
    People have been asking for more end game content since I joined in October, and long before then.

Mixing it up between pve/pvp is the only thing that's kept this game alive for me, but not by much.
  • clockwiseclockwise Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wait, there's a game? I've just been making characters over and over... guess I sure wasted a lot of money on all these extra slots...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was Dubsy on the Old Forums. I am still @Dubsy in-game. Also, lol.