test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gotta love Cryptics Buisness model

darknoxxdarknoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
LTS , Get access to the Neverwinter beta so when CO finally bombs we can take even more of your money!

Seriously , how about you actually put a little bit more time and effort into your game , yes you fixed the leveling a bit , how gear works and thrown some more stuff in to keep us busy. But the funny part? is the fact when you add this stuff in you some how manage to break everything and it takes you months to finally fix it , oh yeah did I forget to mention how quiet you've been lately dear cryptic? Yes , dead quiet , like this game kinda is now but HEY , don't take my word for it please keep siphoning money from me and everyone else cause , you must be doing something right.

As you havest the organs of your baby here so you can fund your next **** up remember this , don't **** up the first time and you wouldn't be in this situation. Now that you have PW backing you , you can pretty much happily screw up and then follow PW's buisness model and throw as much stuff into the cash shop not even caring about reoccuring customers and just focusing on getting that money upfront. It works though , but in the end customers will hate you for it , they will feel used , but hey! It works though!

Oh its also funny how you take almost half of the PnP lore and kiddie it up and also strip out almost half of the serious stuff for that large honky Dudley do right lawful stupid environment so you could sleeze on by the ESRB. Everything is troupes , troupes and more troupes , can't even level a new character anymore with out wanting to strangle the 100th Cobra impersonator along the way. And gosh , even being silver throwing down a bit of cash and I get to pretty much plow through PvE.

But hey it works right?! YES it does and by all means cryptic keep doing what you do best , making me want to do this all the time to keep feeding the already dead horses feeding tube. GREAT WORK GUYS! :biggrin:
Post edited by darknoxx on

Comments

• darknoxxdarknoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh yeah and one more thing

Flame on!
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You waited almost a month to complain about an offer that was made the last time Cryptic launched a new game (CO lifers got into the STO beta as well via a similar offer when it launched)?

Dunno what to tell you, man, other then if you're that upset maybe you should quit both this game, and further products put out by a company that you allegedly harbor such ire for. That doesn't seem healthy or logical.

I'd make further commentary, but I doubt you really care about anything pushing your hate-filled diatribe further, and thus, I simply wish you luck in finding something that makes you happy in the future.

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • podsixpodsix Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You know, whenever a new game is in closed beta, people fall all over themselves trying to get into the beta. People will spend ridiculous amounts of money pre-ordering a game they barely know anything about, just to get into the beta. The videogame magazines hold raffles and contests to award a limited pool of beta keys, and there's lots of clamoring when people want a code desperately, and can't get in.

Every lifetimer at either STO or CO got a beta key to their next new game.

That's a pretty nice thing.
  • darknoxxdarknoxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    podsix wrote: »
    You know, whenever a new game is in closed beta, people fall all over themselves trying to get into the beta. People will spend ridiculous amounts of money pre-ordering a game they barely know anything about, just to get into the beta. The videogame magazines hold raffles and contests to award a limited pool of beta keys, and there's lots of clamoring when people want a code desperately, and can't get in.

Every lifetimer at either STO or CO got a beta key to their next new game.

That's a pretty nice thing.

oh yes it is! Cryptic's business model is so great isn't it?! :biggrin: Lets work on one game , rush it out so we can work on the other five or six that will be about as half assed , but don't worry you'll getz beta's so we can start this wonderful cycle all over again
  • ofarmerofarmer Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, this thread isn't going to happen.
This discussion has been closed.