test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with open faced helmet

thebrownowlthebrownowl Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Costumes and Concepts
I'm currently using a high-tech ninja build with a full helmet but I was looking to have a second costume that looks like the face plate of the helmet has opened up instead if just being removed, is there anyway to emulate this with other costume parts? Thanks in advance for any advice
Post edited by thebrownowl on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I assume you're using male template? Have you tried using Roin'Esh full helmet and then using Roin'Esh helmet from Hats & Helmets?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yeah, im using a male template, ive tried the other look helmets but i prefer my ful head solid color, the guard helmet from the "number six" perk comes close but still too enclosed
  • Options
    ofarmerofarmer Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I had a similar idea with my Iron Man inspired character Streamline. What I ended up doing was removing the helm completely and using Partial Mask -> Open Mask. The justification in my head was that the helmet folded into itself and retracted into the neck piece.

Closed Helmet

Open Helmet

unrelated note: I never noticed how jagged the lines on that chest piece are until now... ewwwwwww
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    thats actually a good, idea, i may use that insted :biggrin: thank you o'farmer
  • Options
    montewilliamsmontewilliams Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ofarmer wrote: »
    I had a similar idea with my Iron Man inspired character Streamline. What I ended up doing was removing the helm completely and using Partial Mask -> Open Mask. The justification in my head was that the helmet folded into itself and retracted into the neck piece.

Closed Helmet

Open Helmet

unrelated note: I never noticed how jagged the lines on that chest piece are until now... ewwwwwww

Man, I've been looking for this helment for months - where is it? How do you get it?

This one:

Closed Helmet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ofarmerofarmer Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's one of the lifetime sub costume pieces, from the Art Deco set. Same with the chest piece.
  • Options
    d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    IT is a pretty cool costume set, just wish i could afford to get lifetime myself XD
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • Options
    leihngweileihngwei Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    IT is a pretty cool costume set, just wish i could afford to get lifetime myself XD

Let's see how they commemorate the destruction of Detroit City. Hopefully with a subscription sale.