test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Around when every month.....

verliuxverliux Posts: 11 Arc User
Around When every month are we supposed to get the Stipend. I have been reading about how everything changed to Zen, But I have yet to get my stipend this month. I am a Lifetime Member. I am new to the membership so im not sure how it works. :confused:
I do have a real life! I just forgot the password to it....
Post edited by verliux on

Comments

• florghhhflorghhh Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think it's a few days after your sub started.
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    florghhh wrote: »
    I think it's a few days after your sub started.

To expound on this, it's generally within a week or so of the day you started your subscription. Sometimes it can vary a little, but generally it's pretty consistent once you do actually get your stipend.

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    verliux wrote: »
    Around When every month are we supposed to get the Stipend. I have been reading about how everything changed to Zen, But I have yet to get my stipend this month. I am a Lifetime Member. I am new to the membership so im not sure how it works. :confused:

MOTHER OF ZOD \o/ your font blinds me :O
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • rottonsaztanrottonsaztan Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Wow...this guy wants peeps to SEE his WORDS huh?

Relax big guy, you get it, and it has been raised to keep the values right....500 now I belive:tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited July 2012

The system just now did a merger with the PWE servers. Give it some time.
  • youganyougan Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i always get my stipend on the 12th, still nothing.
  • verliuxverliux Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol, srry for the text, I enlarged it so i could see it better, forgot to revert it back to normal :P
    I do have a real life! I just forgot the password to it....
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol, srry for the text, I enlarged it so i could see it better, forgot to revert it back to normal :P

Gotta say, LOVE your sig!

:smile:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Made that mistake myself once seems we do the same thing due to poor eyesight.

Yeah the stripend sometimes takes a awhile waited a week once myself :/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Your stipend seems to get sent whenever the server gets around to it. When I first subbed, I got my stipend within an hour. The second time, it came a day latter.