test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Fond Farewell To Coach

pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
No no, I'm not leaving the game. I am just bidding farewell to the screenname I have had since closed beta. I know I don't post here much, but I do participate a bit. For anyone who remembers "coach" (I often posted about fire), this is me, now.

Unfortunately, when I was forced to create a PWE account, I lost my long-time screenname because it was already taken. For whatever that means. I mean, I've been here since the 2nd round of closed beta, with that name. Apparently someone else at one of their other games has it, or something.

I figure I'll get pinged pretty quick by powers-that-be soon enough about my new screenname. I'll change it again at that point. As a long-time supporter and lifetime member, let me just say I am disappointed at how we are being treated.
- - - - -
SIGNATURE:
Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
Post edited by pwestolemyname on

Comments

• roundhousekittyroundhousekitty Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Toss it in your signature. :D
    Toss it in your signature. :D

Good idea! Now if only I could link to my characters...
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    As a long-time supporter and lifetime member, let me just say I am disappointed at how we are being treated.

Just wait until the "Re-education" event comes. We won't even be able to speak in zone chat! :D
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,614 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I love your new name though. Both of ours are cop outs.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And here i was thinking Craig T. Nelson died.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    No no, I'm not leaving the game. I am just bidding farewell to the screenname I have had since closed beta. I know I don't post here much, but I do participate a bit. For anyone who remembers "coach" (I often posted about fire), this is me, now.

Unfortunately, when I was forced to create a PWE account, I lost my long-time screenname because it was already taken. For whatever that means. I mean, I've been here since the 2nd round of closed beta, with that name. Apparently someone else at one of their other games has it, or something.

I figure I'll get pinged pretty quick by powers-that-be soon enough about my new screenname. I'll change it again at that point. As a long-time supporter and lifetime member, let me just say I am disappointed at how we are being treated.

Those that are about to be pinged I salute you o.o<
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • techknightprimetechknightprime Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They got mine too (formerly TechKnight), but darn it I'm TechKnightPrime now, and I've been rebuilt better, stronger, and faster! Now if PWE would give me 6 million dollars, I'd be well and truly satisfied :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]