test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vampire Teleportation

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestions Box
New look for Teleport - purchasable through C-Store.

Personally, i think it'd look better as a teleport.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hakoko wrote:
    New look for Teleport - purchasable through C-Store.

Personally, i think it'd look better as a teleport.

Can you give us a little bit more of an idea of what you mean? There is bat flight already, and in some vampire legends and movies, the vampire can turn into mist. Is that what you are thinking of?
    edited December 2011
    Psycho24 wrote:
    Can you give us a little bit more of an idea of what you mean? There is bat flight already, and in some vampire legends and movies, the vampire can turn into mist. Is that what you are thinking of?

I know there's vampire flight but it's a Become Device power.

I was thinking of a similar animation to the vampire flight, but instead, it will be a teleport travel power.
    edited December 2011
    Hakoko wrote:
    I know there's vampire flight but it's a Become Device power.

I was thinking of a similar animation to the vampire flight, but instead, it will be a teleport travel power.
    Nah, one good fireball, and those bats are toast :D
    Keep Teleport as it is, until you can get "Form of Mist", then it's applicable :cool:
    edited December 2011
    Hmm. How about making it another double package: One TP to transform you into a cloud of mist and one that adds the bats as a purely cosmetic option?

Not sure if this should be a teleport though. I'm not much into vampire fiction, but I've never seen one using these powers in a way that could pass as teleportation.
    edited December 2011
    Hmm. How about making it another double package: One TP to transform you into a cloud of mist and one that adds the bats as a purely cosmetic option?

Not sure if this should be a teleport though. I'm not much into vampire fiction, but I've never seen one using these powers in a way that could pass as teleportation.

It wouldn't be teliportation though would it? it would be your character turning into mist/bats it would just happen to use the same basic mechanics as TP
    edited December 2011
    Let me demonstrate Vampire Teleport:

*puts on Dracula cape*

*holds on to edge of cape, swings cape to cover his face and front*

*poof*

And I'm gone :D
  • almightenalmighten Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This seems like a nice idea, but mechanics wise it makes more sense as a flight power & perhaps unlike bat flight perhaps you'd be able to actually attack while it's active like with scarab flight & if it's not too much trouble how about a fight animation to go with it when it's used in combat...if it's not too much trouble plz...