test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New UNTIL Field Reports

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Super News Network
Want to stay in the know and up-to-date on the latest development news? Check out the first of our new UNTIL Field Reports, brought to you by Executive Producer Rob Overmeyer.

Link to the news article.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2011
    It's weird, I thought there would be a link to an article on the front page. But even the link on the front page links to the subforum.

Oh well, that's where the information is anyway.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Slow week or what? They reveal the field reports but don't give any specifics as to what we can expect next or when. I'm hurting for some update here!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    theredrage wrote:
    Slow week or what? They reveal the field reports but don't give any specifics as to what we can expect next or when. I'm hurting for some update here!
    RoBoBo wrote:
    UNITL Field Report updates will be made every other month when the State of the Game is posted. The report is intended to give you a better look at what the team is doing to improve Champs.

From "An Introduction to the UNTIL Field Report" in that forum.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    ^Well yeah I read that. But all it does is list stuff they are working on. It doesn't give a time frame for when it is expected to arrive ala the champs calendar. So are they just scrapping the calendar now? I liked having something to keep me excited, and just listing stuff that's' coming up at some various non specific point in time won't cut it.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Plus as I look around the boards are almost ghostly quiet all of a sudden. I understand if they can't give us a time frame on when stuff is being released...maybe. But what about the art corner's that were being released frequently, or all the other news. Its as if they dropped the UNTIL reports on our heads and walked away. I was kind of enjoying the regularness of their frequent crumbs of joy. I didn't realize that was coming to a screeching halt.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    What screeching halt? The Calendar isn't gone, the Oct one just hasn't been posted yet. . . just like last month at this time. . . or the month before that. . . or the month before that. . .
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    theredrage wrote:
    Snip

I think you are doing a lot of complaining about nothing. One week without an Art Corner isn't a big deal especially with the wealth of info that we got between the UNTIL field report and Ask Cryptic. Most likely this Friday we will be back to our regularly scheduled Art Corners.

There is nothing to indicate that previous forms of info (like the calendar and Art Corner) are going away. We have already been promised that the calendar will go up this week, and it is normal for it to go up during the last week of the month.