test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for RP Supergroup

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Hi there, I'm an experienced role-player in both mmo's and pen and paper games. I've recently started playing CO for the first time since the BETA and decided to stick around as the other games I tend to play have either bored me senseless (City of Heroes) or risked my personal details being stolen (DCUO.) OOC I'm looking for a RP-Heavy (i never go ooc unless it's absolutely necessary) Super group for my main character. I'm interested in almost any form of RP except for ERP, which i find pointless.

(IC) Greetings! My name is Brett Bastion, but you may call me Platinum Guardian. One night I was camping with my younger brother, Barry when an odd light began to emanate from the nearby lake. Barry and I approached the lake and noticed a bright ball of blue energy just below the surface of the water. I chose to investigate; Barry chose to run away. I swam out to the blue energy - I don't know why I just felt compelled to touch it - and tried to grab hold of it. Unfortunately, the blue energy knocked my out cold and I nearly drowned. After a week or so in hospital I was sent home where I began to discover some bizarre, but magnificent changes in myself. I could fly, I was strong and I could project energy outwards from my body! I decided to become a superhero, to use my powers for good (like that comic with the kid who gets bitten by a nuclear cockroach or whatever it is.) Anyways, since I grew up, I moved to Millennium City, and I'm a bit lost in it all, so I thought I'd join a group of heroes so that I could grow into the hero I know I can be, if one'll have me!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Hi there, I'm an experienced role-player in both mmo's and pen and paper games. I've recently started playing CO for the first time since the BETA and decided to stick around as the other games I tend to play have either bored me senseless (City of Heroes) or risked my personal details being stolen (DCUO.) OOC I'm looking for a RP-Heavy (i never go ooc unless it's absolutely necessary) Super group for my main character. I'm interested in almost any form of RP except for ERP, which i find pointless.

(IC) Greetings! My name is Brett Bastion, but you may call me Platinum Guardian. One night I was camping with my younger brother, Barry when an odd light began to emanate from the nearby lake. Barry and I approached the lake and noticed a bright ball of blue energy just below the surface of the water. I chose to investigate; Barry chose to run away. I swam out to the blue energy - I don't know why I just felt compelled to touch it - and tried to grab hold of it. Unfortunately, the blue energy knocked my out cold and I nearly drowned. After a week or so in hospital I was sent home where I began to discover some bizarre, but magnificent changes in myself. I could fly, I was strong and I could project energy outwards from my body! I decided to become a superhero, to use my powers for good (like that comic with the kid who gets bitten by a nuclear cockroach or whatever it is.) Anyways, since I grew up, I moved to Millennium City, and I'm a bit lost in it all, so I thought I'd join a group of heroes so that I could grow into the hero I know I can be, if one'll have me!

After reading this, I must say that your toon seem like he could be the perfect fit for the Sentinel Squadron. We're a team of modern day superheroes willing to protect and defend humanity from any threat while standing unified as a team. The team is a medium/heavy RPSG and we tend to help one another out with a lot of things (leveling, RP-related missions, group-wide stories and events, etc.). The Avengers and the Justice League of America serve as the OOC inspirations for the Sentinel Squadron. If you're interested in joining us, then feel free to message me about any questions you may have before filling out an application for your character on our website.

To view our website, either click on the link provided in my signature or just click right here
    http://www.sentinelsquadron.mmoguildsites.com

Hope to have you with us :)
    -Adversary89
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Great, thanks! I filled in an application form on the site :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Seems Adversary beat me to it. :) The Sentinel Squadron is a good group so I think you'll enjoy it there. If you have an alt you want elsewhere though, the Ultimate Guardians is a good alternative. My sig is the link. Have fun in game and welcome!

-Orion Prime
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Well they havent accepted me yet, so my options are still open. I'll definately keep the ultimate guardians in mind for any alts though :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Aaaand, late to the party as I usually am, both Ultimate Guardians and Sentinel Squadron are fine guilds, but if you're looking for a slightly lighter approach to your Role-Playing, feel free to take a look at the Silver Age Sentinels and allied guilds as well!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the reply, tbh I'm much more heavy RP than light RP if I'm honest. I've joined SenSquad and it's a great group, I may apply to Ultimate Guardians with an alt at somepoint aswell.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the reply, tbh I'm much more heavy RP than light RP if I'm honest. I've joined SenSquad and it's a great group, I may apply to Ultimate Guardians with an alt at somepoint aswell.

Glad to hear it, have a great time!