What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for an SG I would fit

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I think that I am pretty good at RP

heres my two characters

Trowa Mason

Born sometime in the 1850's during the settlement of the midwest. He grew up with his brother Quatrey.
They spent most of their childhood together working on a farm. Trowa eventually became a sheriff. He was actually a sheriff in that quaint ghost town a long time ago. His brother Quatrey became a Railroad manager. Quatrey at one point found a Ritualistic book from one of his chinese workers. He showed it to his brother Trowa and they performed a ritual to see if it worked.....

And boy did it work they got sent to the year 2200 where the earth was controlled by gadroon and qularr and few other species in an alliance. They performen experiments on the two because they were unpolluted humans. Quatrey was experimented on much more heavily than Trowa. Due to there exposure to the rift they gained intense natural energy. Quatrey's energy appears to be a very high voltage biosurge. Trowas however is more akin to a dimensional instability and requires a medium to bring out his potential.

During an experiment Trowa escaped his restraints and attempted to rescue Quatrey. Quatrey however was in a large apparatus desgned to help him control his powers to high degree. Unable to save his brother he left something his brother would remember for a long time. Trowa then found a timetravel machine with the help of some resistance fighters and was sent back to pivotal point in time. The qularr invasion of millenium city.

Quatrey was then trained by the qularr and gadroon to hunt down and kill his brother. He was enraged because of his brothers abandonment. The two brothers clashed as nemesis and hero..

Quatrey Mason "Redemption"

After being defeated by trowa yet again and locked down in lemurian jail cell ( him +water= bad juju)
The two brothers eventually talked out their problems and he now walks the path of a hero yet he has his pit of evil he dug.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Both of my hero's greatly despise killing unless truly necessary.

Trowa is outfitted as a psionic scrambler muntitions guy

its rply his powers have to conducted through his guns as a medium.

Redemption (quatrey)

He unlike trowa has bouts of extreme anger when faced against gadroon, qularr and to a lesser exten other aliens.

His powers are mainly electrical. His suit basically contains his power to stop him from overloading. He constantly stores or finds new ways to release his energy. As such as he gets stronger he must find new things to do with it. Such as powering his own drones and munitions bots and PA's lazer beams.