test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STR Values?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
What are the STR values of Charm Girl, El Grifo Rojo ("the Red Griffin") and the late Vanguard?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Charm Girl is featured on p. 76 of Champions Worldwide and has STR 65. El Grifo Rojo has never been published; observers have compared him to Charm Girl, but it's not certain how accurate those comparisons may be (see CWW 101).

Vanguard has never been published, so there's no official STR value. Given that he's our homage to Superman, more or less, he'd likely have a very high STR, one of the highest in the setting, but I've never had to put an exact number to it. ;)
    edited March 2011
    HeroSteve wrote:
    Charm Girl is featured on p. 76 of Champions Worldwide and has STR 65. El Grifo Rojo has never been published; observers have compared him to Charm Girl, but it's not certain how accurate those comparisons may be (see CWW 101).

Vanguard has never been published, so there's no official STR value. Given that he's our homage to Superman, more or less, he'd likely have a very high STR, one of the highest in the setting, but I've never had to put an exact number to it. ;)

I appreciate the info.
    edited March 2011
    HeroSteve wrote:

If you had to put a number to it...without being exact...would that number be higher than the STR value for Valak?