test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are Malvan names like?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Champions Pen and Paper RPG
I'm making myself a new nemesis and I thought it would be cool to make a Malvan woman gladiator.

Any examples as to what kinds of names they had?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    While I have next to no idea what they sounds like, namely because I have no Champs book whatsoever. I did manage to dig back the ol' Ironclad Saga with my Google-fu.

Within there, you should be capable to get at least four or five Malvan names to get you started, such as the Pre-Firewing, the trophy woman gladiator, etc...

I figure it wouldn't be that hard to come up with a name that sounds Malvan based on that. Still, I'm sure someone can dig up the actual information. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I'm reading it and I can't quite make out which names are the Malvan ones.

So far I have Tateklys, Trebonaire, Terala Shain, Ariax Thone. They really love their "T's"...
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Looks like I was beaten to the punch with a list of example names. ;) I will try to remember to discuss this a bit in Champions Beyond for all the alien species that get significant coverage. I've already written about how the Qularr name themselves, so I should be able to do the same for the others. ;)

Two others for your list:

Kanrok (no last name given, just "Kanrok of Malva")
    Qarnos Chaile (mentioned in one of our Star Hero books as a "renegade Malvan adventurer" in the year 2446)

And no Ts in either of 'em. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    AAAAAAH, I am so looking forward to Champions Beyond!

Makes me wish I was already in the industry though, I got a race or two that I would love to add XD