test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The 13th Dweller

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Instead all we get are the previously forward rambling about “A Destroyer of Shadows” who “Walks a bridge of Shining Darkness” and seeks “To free the ancient Kings from their prisons and take his place about them before the 13th Dweller does.”

- Taken from PSI Destroyer Research

Now, here's my question, just who is that 13th Dweller? Does Shadow Destroyer actually got some real competition?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My guess would have to be Luthor Black, the Edomite. His sanctum sanctorum is called the "Thirteenth Floor." The Edomite's goal has always been to become a King of Edom - something he's been working on for over 2 centuries now.
    edited May 2010
    If Shadow Destroyer is some how connected to Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts... hmm... would explain what the Quthatoic realm is? Another side... another story... :eek:
    edited May 2010
    wrote:
    If Shadow Destroyer is some how connected to Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts... hmm... would explain what the Quthatoic realm is? Another side... another story... :eek:
    Unless Disney has purchased Cryptic recently I don't think that's the case. :D
    edited May 2010
    Cosmic_One wrote:
    Unless Disney has purchased Cryptic recently I don't think that's the case. :D

Yah I really don't think that's the case ;) But it still would be cool in theory that Shadow Destroy has encounter that group. Would allow players a Keyblade weapon :o
    edited May 2010
    My guess would have to be Luthor Black, the Edomite. His sanctum sanctorum is called the "Thirteenth Floor." The Edomite's goal has always been to become a King of Edom - something he's been working on for over 2 centuries now.

I suppose that make sense given the link between those two in Shadow Destroyer's background. They're probably trying to one-up each others in their attempts to join the Kings of Edom.

I had also thought about Therakiel, but I figure he’s more concerned with taking over Earth, Heaven and Hell; rather than becoming one of the big fishs in the realm of shadow.
    edited May 2010
    SPrime wrote:
    I suppose that make sense given the link between those two in Shadow Destroyer's background. They're probably trying to one-up each others in their attempts to join the Kings of Edom.

I had also thought about Therakiel, but I figure he’s more concerned with taking over Earth, Heaven and Hell; rather than becoming one of the big fishs in the realm of shadow.

Well Therakiel wants to open both Heaven and Hell's gates... with the powers of the Quthaic realm... he could open both gates if he choose to too... We also the Gardoon Ruler who apparently has Quthaic powers as well...
    edited May 2010
    Well Therakiel wants to open both Heaven and Hell's gates... with the powers of the Quthaic realm... he could open both gates if he choose to too... We also the Gardoon Ruler who apparently has Quthaic powers as well...

Yeah the Gadroon ruler is Istvatha V'han, Empress of a Billion Dimensions, she has nothing to do with the Qliphotic realm. Her powers are travel between time and dimensions which is how she took over so many dimensions and got her grandiose title.