test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crisis Simulations?

horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
This might be weird and pointless, and kinda unfeasible at this point.
But I suggest giving all the Crises content and maps (Canada, Southeast Desert, Monster Island, Lemuria & Vibora Bay) a similar treatment to the Qularr Invasion/ tutorial.

Make em something like a 5 player mission with their own perks, drops and Bosses.

Maybe as an excuse to use more the Simulation room. We only use it for the tutorial, and for the Qularr Alert during the Anniversary event.

Comments

• Options
    dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 166 Arc User
    Monster Island and Lemuria Crisis are already reformatted as Alerts, which I find annoying: I'm quite capable of soloing them, but I'm forced to do them as teams. Bring back the original non-Alert versions of these, while keeping the Alert versions around as repeatable Simulation content as described here.

With that said, I wouldn't mind it if the Simulator was made available as a place we can visit from the Ravenswood Academy map, allowing us to replay once-only content that we've already completed, as long as the Mission in question _isn't_ on an open map: this could be used to go back to Missions that had content in them that you missed the first time, such as the Lore drop inside the second stage of Psi HQ, or the "rescue the workers" mission inside the Mechassassin mission at Snowthrush Sanctuary (if you fail to complete that mission before defeating Mechassassin and leaving the map, there's no going back). Change the rewards when run through the Simulator (in particular, remove the XP rewards), and adjust the level to match your current level so that you can't spam low-level missions for easy rewards.