test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Implosion engine

nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 982 Arc User
edited February 27 in Suggestions Box
add more advantages to this power, it only has the level 2 and 3, could use with something more utility like commanding presence.
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
Post edited by nacito#6758 on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,125 Arc User
    +1
    More love for Implosion Engine

Criminally underrated ultimate

Also last time I checked recently, the Inverse Polarization Field ADV was bugged
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,516 Arc User
    Implosion Engine + Orbital Canon = FUN.

All Ultimates should have a Commadning Presence Option to make them more attractive to tanks.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 241 Arc User
    It's one of the oldest ults, but also one of the most fun. It's a bit overshadowed by Whirlpool these days though, and could use a little love like fixing the custom advantage if it's bugged like Avi said, and also having Commanding Presence because it'd be a solid tank gathering ult.
  • kima#3182 kima Posts: 1 Arc User
    Speaking of this ultimate, I agree with Commanding Presence advantage but also I want to suggest the posibility to change the color of the Implosion Engine so it can be other colors aside from default yellow. There are many things that could be done to improve this ultimate on a rework.