test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Electricity Freeform

tomqqtomqq Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello

I was looking for what type of framework i would like to use my 1st FF slot and end up picking Electricty. Searching forum for some ideas and since i wanted some fun build/idea for it i end up finding this : https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1211285/electric-is-nuts-and-heres-why.

Seems alot of fun been in close range and able to do some traditional range dps if need it but since the post is almost 6 years old, i dont know if the build still works just fine or needs some rework. Probably il swap Presence for Dex for better crit chance but otherwise i dont know if i should be aware of something else or i should be swapping some other powers/advantage/specializations.

Any ideas for improving it and keeping the base idea intact is welcome
also if someone has some other fun electrical build feel free to post it

Thanks alot

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited February 14
    Yea, the build could still work fine as is, if you want to try that close-range and/or block-based playstyle. I'd prob replace one of the non-core powers (like Gigabolt or Elec Current) w/ Resurgence. Getting R2 of the block could also be nice for harder content (as could ranking up heals like Conviction or Elec Siphon). And yea, many different SS setups could work w/ that build, but if you want to keep End PSS then you could change Pres and/or Ego SS for other ones, like Dex or Con (and change the talents accordingly, ofc).

The Sparkstorm toggle + Ball Lit + Ionic Reverb (and potentially sigils) combo could also be grafted on to practically any close-range build, btw. Elec is a natural fit, but even melee builds can make use of it, if they get used to how it works.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    tomqqtomqq Posts: 20 Arc User
    Im glad this build can work, il try it and test some of your suggestions while playing it

thx :)
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited February 16
    Np. Regardless of whatever tweaks are made to it, hope you like the build.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!