test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mind Control Cant Be selected Despite meeting Criteria

xenonomadxenonomad Posts: 15 Arc User
So, I first sent this through as a support ticket to Arc, In 2020. because the in game bug report function has been... unreliable to say the least.

They Directed me to post here and frankly Real life got a bit crazy and I didn't read their reply for some time and forgot I already reported it, but here I am, a bit later than I'd like.

The issue is a simple one:

I am unable to pick the Mind control power, despite meeting its only listed Criteria of 3 telepathy powers or four Non-telepathy powers, I've tried it on two characters, a level 40 with only one open power slot, meaning about 11 or 12 powers taken. On a Free Freeform slot, and a lower level with about 6 or 7 powers taken, on a normal LTS slot. Both show the same result, the power is listed as unavailable.

ywj3vo7d60ic.jpg

As you can see here, The power Is greyed out, I have plenty of powers. and there is no listed other criteria to meet, I could not find anything else about this on the forums or elsewhere.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    Mind Control must be unlocked from the recognition vendor before you can purchase it as a power. We'll add a tooltip stating such (as other unlockable powers state) in the next update.
  • Options
    xenonomadxenonomad Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thank you Kaiserin! As always, You rock!