test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with a cosmic being build

benoitseanbenoitsean Posts: 322 Arc User
edited January 22 in Builds and Roles
I have an idea for a cosmic being that I want to create but I don't know how I should do the build. I have a general idea of what my cosmic being should do. The following is a list. I would like to incorporate everything but I don't think that will be possible. That is why I'm coming to the pros of character building. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List of powers for my cosmic being:
  1. Omnipotence: This is the ability to do anything and everything. It's the ultimate power of creation, alteration, and destruction at will.
  2. Omniscience: The power to know everything that has been, is, and ever will be. This would include understanding all knowledge, secrets, and truths in the universe.
  3. Omnipresence: Being present everywhere at the same time. This means existing in all places and dimensions simultaneously.
  4. Invulnerability: The ability to be completely impervious to any kind of harm, whether physical, magical, or cosmic.
  5. Time Manipulation: The ability to control, alter, fast forward, rewind, or stop time altogether. This would allow the person to exist in any time period or alter timelines as desired.
  6. Telepathy and Mind Control: The power to read, control, and influence thoughts and minds of every being in the universe.
  7. Reality Warping: The ability to alter reality itself, bending the laws of physics, changing matter and energy at will, and reshaping the fabric of reality.
  8. Unlimited Energy Manipulation: The ability to manipulate all forms of energy for various effects, such as creating blasts, constructs, or shields.
  9. Cosmic Awareness: Understanding and being connected to all aspects of the cosmos, allowing for perfect decision-making based on cosmic knowledge.
  10. Regeneration and Immortality: The ability to heal from any injury instantly and the inability to age or die by natural causes.

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited January 22
    Well, most of these are prob just going to have to exist in your character's own headcannon, cause they either don't relate to CO's powers or are just something CO's FF system doesn't really provide. I guess I'll mix Mentalist w/ some Force, since the latter lets you throw around enemies w/ some powerful energy blasts:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Hybrid)
    v3.45:38

Super Stats
    Level 6: Ego (Primary)
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Scourge (Con: 10, Ego: 10, Rec: 10, End: 8)
    Level 6: Worldly (Ego: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 12: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Daredevil (Ego: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Ascetic (Con: 5, Ego: 5)
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Power Bolts
    Level 1: Force Blast (Rank 2, Demolishing Blast)
    Level 6: Concentration
    Level 8: Invulnerability (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Telekinetic Burst (Rank 2, Sudden Impact)
    Level 14: Pulverizer
    Level 17: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 20: Force Cascade (Rank 2, Focus Point)
    Level 23: Singularity Bomb (Rank 2)
    Level 26: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 29: Shadow of Doubt
    Level 32: Ego Storm (Rank 2, Malevolent Manifestation)
    Level 35: Force Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 38: Mental Impact (Rank 2)
    Adv. Points: 32/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Ego: Force of Will (2/2)
    Ego: Insight (3/3)
    Ego: Follow Through (3/3)
    Ego: Sixth Sense (2/3)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (3/3)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (2/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Mastery: Ego Mastery (1/1)

The last power can be w/e ya want (can replace the Ult if you don't have it).

For single-targets, FBlast can be charged to apply/refresh Demolish (you can change R2 for its shield adv, if desired), while charged FC is your main attack. TK Burst can be your main AoE attack (it's force-like and can knock enemies down), while Singularity Bomb can help group up enemies, and you can also throw in Ego Storm's MM adv for extra AoE and CC. ERush, Resurgence, and MLeech's Dependency can give you plenty of health regenerative effects. Gears mostly for Ego, w/ some Rec and Con.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!