test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 12/7/2023

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,094 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2023 in Release Notes
Winter Event
For the next 4 weeks this event will be running.
  • New Mission: Complete Misfit Toys 10 times, rewards the Misfit Toys sidekick. This sidekick summons 5 random toys to assist you in battle.
  • Added Star Tights 7 and Griffon Bracers costumes to the event store.
  • Added Frozen Auras to the event store. Known issue: The Armor, Full and Body auras are not displaying properly. This will be fixed next week and will be retroactive.
  • Added Toy Reindeer and Star Ornament costumes as drops from winter presents.
  • Reduced the time it takes to open presents. Presents dropped can now be walked over to pick up.
  • Added display store for the March of the Mecha Soldiers open mission.

Reprint Event
For the next week this event will be active.
  • All enemies in game can drop event currency from this year.
  • All event vendors are available at the back of the Recognition area.
  • You can claim up to 20 additional event currency from Reprinter per day.

Trade Paperback
This event will be running for the next 4 weeks.​​

Comments

• Options
    I could be wrong in the understanding of this, but the Trade Paperback vendor is not letting me purchase any boxes. Currently it only has the options to trade rarities in still.
  • Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Be nice to have the Crystal aura as Q-Store Special Materials (including Hairs, Head, Eyes and Eyebrows, Chest, Hands, Legs, Feet, Tails) - like it was done with Ghost, Ice and Shadow materials.

Some of these auras look great, but because of how Auras work, their usage is still limited (even w/ Full, Armor, Body, Tights... etc versions). Since Special Materials come divided in body parts like ^, that gives us a better degree of control over what areas of the costume/character are affected.

(Happy Holidays!❄️)
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,434 Arc User
    Hi Pan/Red Banner should have the option to purchase the Sapphire Dragon (electricty) mod.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    Possible Bug: I bought the Frozen (Full) aura, but when I put it on it only turned my chest/legs into ice, which I think is supposed to be the "(Tights)" effect?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,434 Arc User
    Possible Bug: I bought the Frozen (Full) aura, but when I put it on it only turned my chest/legs into ice, which I think is supposed to be the "(Tights)" effect?

I noticed that too.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 633 Arc User

This bug is in the release notes and the auras should be fixed with tomorrow's patch. It will fix any you already own as well as new ones obtained after the patch.