test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Issues

Okay, this has been a long time coming.

I don't know how many years ago, I set up my account to play the game. I paid the monthly fee to gain gold status but never had the money to pay out the lifetime subscription. I even achieved top tier in paid game time (1k days played). I had somewhere around 23 characters, most of which were level 40.

Then, in 2018, I had the money and decided to upgrade my account to lifetime subscription. I was a bit confused by the way the system took me through this because it seemed to be making me create a new account --- and after I paid, that was exactly what had happened! Somehow, with the same email address, I was forced to create a new account. I lost ALL of my characters, All of my collected costume pieces, all of the collected items, modifications, equipment, bases, vehicles, EVERYTHING!!!

Obviously, I would love to know who I have to contact to attempt to regain my old characters, even if I lose everything else. I just want my characters back.

Comments

• Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,081 Arc User
    For this one, I'm not sure about submitting an in-game ticket about it. However, that would be my first suggestion. Submit an in-game ticket to GMs detailing this issue. Make sure you supply the original account @name and unintentionally created new @name.

It may take a little while, but this may resolve the issue.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    I've attempted twice to submit a ticket to the GMs, but all I get is a message: "Could not connect. Please try again later."

any suggestions?
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,081 Arc User
    I just tested the in-game GM system. Wrote out about this case and put a link to this post. However, upon submitting, I did NOT receive confirmation that a ticket had been submitted.

So, I don't know what else to tell you.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,440 Arc User
    Call Kaiserin at home ;)​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Call Kaiserin at home ;)​​

I absolutely would do this... if I had the phone number.

I think I'll try to submit a basic bug to the GMs just to get their attention, and then go from there.
  • Options
    jakeesanjakeesan Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yeah it is disgusting we can't contact customer service any more. Gearbox seems to be worse than PW and Cryptic. But i guess that actually makes sense...