test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Costumer title

I was just wondering, I was one of the winners of a Dev Costume Contest (Tag Team, specifically) a bit ago, and got my prize a few weeks later, but I didn't get the Master Costumer title that I thought was supposed to be part of the prize, either unlocked automatically or claimable in the Bonus tab of the Zen Store. I put in a bug report, but no response so far.

Honestly, was just wondering if I was the only one missing it, or if other Dev CC winners haven't gotten it either? I know it's kind of a minor thing, but I genuinely would like that title, it was actually the prize I was looking forward to most!

Comments

• Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Have you been back to the PHT since then? Just asking because I was also missing a title, but I went back in last night after the Dev CC, on the character that was supposed to receive the title, and it popped up.
  • Options
    heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    I'll try it! But from what I understand, the Master Costumer winner title would either be granted from the prize box when they send you your reward, or be a claimable item in the Zen Store Bonus tab.
  • Options
    geminipawngeminipawn Posts: 3 Arc User
    I ran into the same issue. I got the title and rewards for winning the March 2023 costume contest. But no master costumer title.
    Nothing happened when I brought my contest winner back to the powerhouse theater.
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    To my knowledge, "Master Costumer" was the reward for a SPECIFIC dev CC, one of the older ones. Each dev CC comes with its own title and that title only, unless I'm mistaken.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...