test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Electric Vengeance Not Dropping

rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
edited July 2023 in Gameplay Bugs
Alright so, I come here to post that the Electric Vengeance device is not dropping at all, so either it's nonexistant or it's drop rate is at an unfair drop-rate. After running approximately 200 Red Winter alerts, I had to check and ask on a public level ingame to see if anyone has had a drop yet, and not one person has yet to respond with a positive result.

Is Electric Vengeance in the game right now? And if so, why is it not dropping at all?
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 191 Arc User
    I did a hundred Red Winters on the dot and got plenty of auras, one of the old RW costume pieces and two Star Tights, but didn't get an Electric Vengeance. A hundred isn't a lot, granted, but I haven't seen anyone else get one either, and I haven't even seen anyone bragging about getting one on any channels. Plus, I haven't seen a single one on the AH at all, compared to previous PVDs from Alerts where there were heaps of them showing up on day one, vastly overpriced admittedly, despite being rare drops themselves.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    venakrivenakri Posts: 4 Arc User
    good, drop rates are too generous. ive gotten 2 dissonance, and 3 brilliance the past 3 months I got back. they should be lower
  • Options
    rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
    So update on this post.

There still has yet to have been a singular drop, so, it is at this point I'm concluding that this new device is not dropped yet. IIRC, it was said in patch notes that this device was available
This discussion has been closed.