edited June 2023 in Release Notes
ZEN Store
Starting 10am, Thursday, the following items will be added to the ZEN store:
  • Sparkle Aura (Black)
  • Sparkle Aura (White)
  • Sparkle Aura (Rainbow)
  • Petal Cloud Aura Pack

Onslaught Set Bonuses
  • Fixed an issue where the gloves were not counting the 2nd bonus when used on their own.

Misc
  • Fixed an issue where the Petal Cloud aura did not scale.
  • Sparkle auras when now purchased from the ZEN store are now bind to account on equip (from pickup).
  • The existing Sparkle Skin aura has been renamed to Sparkle Skin (White).
​​

Comments

• Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 192 Arc User
    lxviNm0.png

The Maintain portion of OV Sniper Gloves appears to have just... gone missing? Funky.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    phasestarphasestar Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    I had previously earned the Gloves of the Sniper for my DPS with the Pulse Beam Rifle maintain power and back when I got it I did see that it was boosting damage. Testing this new version, it doesn't seem to add to damage at all - I see no Piercing damage reported. Was this an intentional change or will Gloves of the Sniper also apply to maintain and/or toggle powers in a future update?

If this is an intended change, can we get some kind of ability to convert existing Gloves of the Sniper into something else?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Please make an official statement on what is going on with Sniper gloves!

Was the bonus with maintenance powers intentional? Why did it just vanished?
    Was it intentional?
    Is it a Bug?
    Or a temporary issue until the gloves get updated further?
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    ZEN Store
    Starting 10am, Thursday, the following items will be added to the ZEN store:
    • Sparkle Aura (Black)
    • Sparkle Aura (White)
    • Sparkle Aura (Rainbow)
    • Petal Cloud Aura Pack
    Recycling existing Zstore auras for multiple rainbow ones is not a bad idea! More variety

Everything else is here but Petal Cloud Aura Pack is not available
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 192 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Please make an official statement on what is going on with Sniper gloves!

Was the bonus with maintenance powers intentional? Why did it just vanished?
    Was it intentional?
    Is it a Bug?
    Or a temporary issue until the gloves get updated further?

The bonus damage on Maintained powers was always a part of the Sniper Gloves; both the old tooltip and the updated version from just a week ago stated it but for whatever reason lumped Maintains+Toggles and Clicks+Charges into two different categories.

As of now, the Maintains+Toggles side of it has just completely poofed out of nowhere, while (and take it with a grain of salt, I've been told this is apparently happening by others but haven't paid attention to it myself) apparently it's not working properly with Clicks and Charges either.

... Honestly, this is why Sniper Gloves should just get turned into a ranged version of Slicer Gloves, 100% identical instead of faffing about with whatever unfathomable spaghetti's holding Sniper's janky garbage together. But I digress.

On an unrelated note, Z-store wonkiness ahoy! But once THAT bit of bugginess gets sorted through, even more auras to play with! Hooray!
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    The bonus damage on Maintained powers was always a part of the Sniper Gloves; both the old tooltip and the updated version from just a week ago stated it but for whatever reason lumped Maintains+Toggles and Clicks+Charges into two different categories.

As of now, the Maintains+Toggles side of it has just completely poofed out of nowhere, while (and take it with a grain of salt, I've been told this is apparently happening by others but haven't paid attention to it myself) apparently it's not working properly with Clicks and Charges either.
    I know what they do, all my range dps use Sniper Gloves thats why I'm upset the maintenance is now Gone
    ... Honestly, this is why Sniper Gloves should just get turned into a ranged version of Slicer Gloves, 100% identical instead of faffing about with whatever unfathomable spaghetti's holding Sniper's janky garbage together. But I digress.
    Before even the update, something changed with the Sniper Gloves (unintentional or intentional?) because they NO LONG Convert the Critical Hit damage into 10% bonus. I even have GIFs from testing PTS powers to show they Crit

It just flat out fail now

The Burst used to be able to Critical Hit but now it doesn't