test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Int Spec: Expertise

areeeareee Posts: 832 Arc User
edited June 2023 in Gameplay Bugs
I like watching numbers increase when I use it...
No expertise Con 24 is 1708.
Expertise 1 Con 24 is 1681.

=I

I'll record going from 1 -> 2 if I remember to but I don't have proof of this happening.

https://youtu.be/5ozzMt1bZl4

Yea, this is far lower than it should be,
Post edited by areee on

Comments

• Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    You get a base amount of HP that is not part of your CON stat and is unaffected by the Expertise Specialization. CON provides 15 HP per point. For 42 CON that's 42 x15 = 630 HP. One point of Expertise should add +63 HP and 2 points should add +126 HP.

Your video starts with one point in Expertise with 2185 HP. When you add a second point, your HP increases by +63 HP to 2248. It appears to be working as intended.
    Post edited by spookyspectre on
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 832 Arc User
    You get a base amount of HP that is not part of your CON stat and is unaffected by the Expertise Specialization. CON provides 15 HP per point. For 42 CON that's 42 x15 = 630 HP. One point of Expertise should add +63 HP and 2 points should add +126 HP.

Your video starts with one point in Expertise with 2185 HP. When you add a second point, your HP increases by +63 HP to 2248. It appears to be working as intended.

Seriosly? I ave same stats for begore and after and this is what you say?
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    areee wrote: »
    Seriosly? I ave same stats for begore and after and this is what you say?

Expertise doesn't increase your stats. It only increases the normal (non-Super Stat) bonus the stat provides. Your CON stat won't increase, just the number of hit points it provides. Likewise, your REC stat also doesn't increase but you'll see your energy equilibrium and maximum energy increases for each point in the specialization.