test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MISSING Soul Cage Interaction in QWZ

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
Bug: Missing Soul Cage interaction button.
Where: Qliphothic Warzone map, [System] 588 1044 3266
What happens: After defeating the area mobs (and even before this) there is no prompt to free the caged soul.

(Image below)

harfyii8pf5f.png

Solution: Please add a prompt to this cage for freeing the tortured soul.

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Hello I made a Bug thread about this in 2021 and nothing was fixed out of it

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1216135/this-soul-cages-demands-pixel-perfect-position-and-your-characters-size-affects-the-interaction-box

The interaction prompt is NOT MISSING!
    The Hitbox is extremely small, PIXEL PERFECT, probably because it was placed inside the Hill which eats its radius of interaction

5AmjnjP.gif

Depending on your characters' side it will be impossible to detect
    The Shorter the worse, My goblin character who is even shorter than my Kobold doesnt even get the prompt when placed exactly on the same pixel, he needs to switch to his Mecha armour costume to do so
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!