test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 5/4/2023

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2023 in Release Notes
Nightmare Invasion
  • Added Mutated Bracers 2 and Angon costumes to the event store.
  • Fixed a bug where the Mutated Helmet for the female avatar lacked materials.
  • Fixed an issue where the Nocturn Armor aura was not displaying correctly in the non-combat slot.
  • Updated the attack FX and animations of the Nightmare Colossus to correct some visual issues.

Items
  • Corrected usability checks on numerous costume transformation items.

Stores
  • Added action figure drops to the Trey Kings display store.

Powers
  • Fixed an issue where the Psionic Surge device could not be colored.
  • Fixed an issue where Cauldon Fire proc chances weren't always increasing with rank.
  • Fixed an issue where Ultimate Brimstone's proc chances weren't always increasing with rank.
  • Fixed the recharge on certain weapon devices from stacking on each other.
  • Fixed an issue where Assault Rifle wasn't gaining benefit from the Surprise Attack spec.
  • Sir Mittenhands will do a better job at sticking to range or melee depending on his role.
  • Fixed an issue where the Electric Field advantage of Taser Arrow wasn't working.
  • Increased the area effect of summoning circles to 10ft (from 8) to match their visuals.

Maps
  • Removed unused recognition vendors from the Desert.

Missions
  • Fixed a bug where speaking with Krax wasn't completing the Goodwill Hunting mission.
  • Fixed a bug where the Delivery of the Dead mission wasn't spawning zombies properly.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    On https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11543303-a-second-week-of-nightmares! the text says "You can unlock new horns and a shoulder in the Store!" but the pictures are the Mutated Bracers 2 and Angon costumes.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    On https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11543303-a-second-week-of-nightmares! the text says "You can unlock new horns and a shoulder in the Store!" but the pictures are the Mutated Bracers 2 and Angon costumes.​​

Those are probably a following week and it meant to say bracers and weapon.
  • Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    I don't think there is a following week. This is the second week of a two week event. There's just the store left next week.
  • Options
    ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    well, the 'Get a swarm sidekick device' mission requires 20 completions of a daily, so it must be a three week mission. Otherwise it would be impossible to complete.
    Unless the complete 20 missions is a typo and it meant 10?
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    ragadolf wrote: »
    well, the 'Get a swarm sidekick device' mission requires 20 completions of a daily, so it must be a three week mission. Otherwise it would be impossible to complete.
    Unless the complete 20 missions is a typo and it meant 10?

It's a combination of 2 daily missions that can be completed in 10 days.
  • Options
    ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    YES, I had that pointed out to me today., When I read it I only saw the GAteway mission, and didnt realize that both gateway and siphons missions counted towards it. :)
    Im glad, I was not looking forward to another week of grind to get teh sidekick, while busy at work :)
  • Options
    godhandxiiigodhandxiii Posts: 69 Arc User

Looks like another bad copy-paste job, like the times when the news post got the dates wrong. It's from the August 11 post from last year when they were promoting the Hybrid Shoulders and Bone Horns.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 831 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing the circle size.
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    BUG: The Imp Swarm on the Drifter Tab of the event store is not discounting properly for mission completion:

This character has 11/20 completed and the Imp Swarm costs 380 (It should be 180).
    RGNUakl.png
    And now, with 12/20 completed, the swarm costs 360 instead of 160:
    eKQBrqc.png

For reference, this character has 10/20 complete and the Imp Swarm cost is 200, as it should be:
    eMqpsHR.png

I failed to notice that 2 missions could be completed to get to 20, so I assumed this mission was going to need to be completed during the next nightmare event, but that would also require that the mission isn't scrubbed off your list if partially complete. Is that how it's going to work?

Also, on guild bank tabs, the mouseover tooltip now takes like 10 seconds to appear, that used to be instant. I just noticed this change, but I can't be sure when it started. I am certain it used to be nearly instant tho.

• Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    I just completed to 12/20 on the 'reference' character, and the cost has jumped from 200DS to 360DS, so clearly the shop discounting formula is broken:
    icTRnL9.png
  • Options
    xile#3292 xile Posts: 8 Arc User
    Chain Blades powerset please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    Will the event end tomorrow? I'll be 2 days short for the completion. T_T
  • Options
    It will come around again and you will be able to complete it then; just don't drop the missions in the meantime.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    It will come around again and you will be able to complete it then; just don't drop the missions in the meantime.​​
    The game as soon as the Event ends: LOL, LMAO! Get Mission Dropped, Nerd :grimace:
    f2fVLMk.png
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Ack. That is just EVIL!!!!​​
    JwLmWoa.png