test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give Gas Pellets the same innate utilities and ADVs like Gas Arrow (also fix the LAG it causes)

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Suggestions Box
Gas Pellets is in really sad forgotten state! A power that used to be Broken for wrong reasons now!
But this thread is not meant to make to turned it back to its broken glory, but give it utility because as it stands right now it's a waste of power slot

I have been using it as Theme build (Single Blade DPS with some Pistols that occasionally throws poison vials) but it was bad and useless I got rid of it and replace it with Toxic Nanities to keep that little Poison theme on the character
  • The Damage over time is not good
  • The Visuals are overwhelming which ironically makes YOU unable the enemies even thought it should be the other way around
  • It takes up way too many visuals resources causing framerate drop
  • No Longer any synergy with Stealth
  • Sad ADVs! yeah sure have 2 Points for a chance to apply Deadly Poison

Gas Pallets should be given more utilities
  • Innate Reduction the foes' perception (which unfortunately means you won't be able to use it on the same time with Gas Arrow) but it makes sense visually! And as I mentioned this power is so visually overwhelming it actually hides the enemies from your screen
  • Given a Noxious Fumes ADV
  • A FEAR adv possible! You are trapping the enemies on a big cloud of poison which they can't see, causing them to Panic! Combined it with the Deadly Poison ADV! Just like Will-o-wisp compines Burn + Fear
  • A Restoration ADV
  • More Synergies with Infernal Supernatural in general
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    This will be dealt with in the 2027 revamp of Gadgeteering ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 832 Arc User
    Maybe even more options for how it shows up. Pellets, Single bomb......

Fart cloud.

(Don't judge me, I just made a skunk)
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    This will be dealt with in the 2027 revamp of Gadgeteering ;)
    With how slow Power Revamps is and with Gadgets confirmed to be the very last?
    Make it 2030

Worst case scenario: We get a Power Variant Device based on Gas Pellets as filler!
    areee wrote: »
    (Don't judge me, I just made a skunk)
    I should make a Goth Punk Skunk character in the future! 🦨

POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!