test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Slugfest!

mcgarnacklemcgarnackle Posts: 37 Arc User
edited January 2023 in Champions Online Discussion
Champions you could win up to 2500Gs if you're tough enough!

Can you enter into Slug's lair in the Qliphothic Warzone, clear his containment area to summon him, and defeat him all on your own?

Can you even survive his 10 minute spawn time to injure, or possibly, defeat him?

If you can, then Globals are in your future!

Rules:

1. This test of survival must be done on the PTS (character copy found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/co) in order to prevent any conflicts with Eido farming on live.

2. Any power and/or device combination is permitted except resurrection powers. If you are defeated once then your reward will be based on your reward progress listed below.

3. This is a solo competition. Receiving any assistance from any other player will result in disqualification.

4. You will have up to 15 minutes to clear the containment area to summon Slug. Failure to summon Slug in that 15 minutes will result in a loss.

6. I will enter into the containment area once Slug has been summoned and either avoid combat or simply die to document the results.

7. Cheating or use of exploits will result in disqualification.

8. Only one entry per global handle is permitted. Please register below with your global handle and character name and then contact @mcgarnackle in game when you are able to take the challenge.

9. This contest will be limited to the first 10 contestants to receive a reward. Apologies if our schedules do not mesh and we are not able to set up a time for you to compete.

10. I will post the results for each contestant below.

Rewards:

1. If you survive Slug's 10 minute spawn time then you will earn 250g.

2. If you get his hitpoints down to 3,000,000 you will earn another 250g.

3. If you get his hitpoints down to 2,500,000 you will earn another 250g.

4. If you get his hitpoints down to 2,000,000 you will earn another 250g.

5. If you get his hitpoints down to 1,500,000 you will earn another 250g.

6. If you get his hitpoints down to 1,000,000 you will earn another 250g.

7. If you get his hitpoints down to 500,000 you will earn another 250g.

8. If you manage to defeat him you will earn an additional 750g for a grand total of 2500g.

Rewards will be paid out on Live Server.

If you have questions please post them below or message me in game @mcgarnackle.

Cheers and Good Luck!
Post edited by mcgarnackle on

Comments