test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 12/14/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2022 in Release Notes
Reprint Event
  • Fixed a bug where the Circus Malvanum Aura Store was not present.

Winter Event
  • Fixed a bug where the Ice Spikes mission wasn't granting rewards properly. Players who completed this mission already can claim the costume from the Fixer vendor in the Recognition area.
  • Until the end of the Winter event, you can claim a free goodies pack from the ZEN store. Once per account.
  • Reduced the time it takes to open presents by 1 second.

ZEN Store
For the next week the Swift Skater pack will be available.
  • Cost: 3000 ZEN
  • 35x Cosmic keys of Power
  • 1x Swift Skating Pack

Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the Ice Skates costume was not appearing under the 'both' option for the male avatar.
​​

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Still no way to get Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon from Hi Pan vendor.

Can't tell from the above if the fix to Reprint means it's going to hang around another week.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    dirtydwarf68dirtydwarf68 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Fixed a bug where the Circus Malvanum Aura Store was not present. I don't suppose there is any recourse for those of us that just spent all our rec on crap because the auras bugged yesterday?
  • Options
    I don't suppose anyone knows what the "Login Server Disconnected" error means right?, a friend of mine had it not long ago.
    Psi.
  • Options
    luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Lowered interaction times are always a great thing!
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Fixed a bug where the Ice Spikes mission wasn't granting rewards properly. Players who completed this mission already can claim the costume from the Fixer vendor in the Recognition area.

What of the missing 50 Winter Charms on characters that have redeemed the mission? Do we contact customer support?
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
    The 400 tokens in the freebie pack is compensation for the mission issue.​​
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    The 400 tokens in the freebie pack is compensation for the mission issue.​​

Seems fair since it was a few characters I accidentally redeemed it on out of mission redeem habits. Even better that it is compiled on a single character to get something large.
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing the currency and vendor issues, it's a shame it was just in time to be too late (to make any difference).
  • Options
    ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    I went to Fixer, and did not se a way to get the Ice Spikes. I checked my costume parts available in Tailor and did not see Ice Spikes listed as either known or unknown. What obvious thing am I missing here? :)
    And thank you for the fixes!
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    The unlock 5x 'Electrical Storm Costume Transformation' perk STORM SUMMONER is a hot mess.

1. The perk appears on the LOCKBOX perk list, but the transformation is not in a lockbox, it's in the Q store.
    2. Unlocking the 'Electrical Storm Transformation' does not register on the count for the perk.
    3. The perk description suggests the transformation is purple quality, and is named 'Electrical Storm Costume Transformation'
    4. the Q-Store transformation is blue, and is named 'Electrical Storm Transformation'
    5. If these are not the same transformation, you need better naming discipline.
    6. if these are not the same transformation, where is the one for the perk supposed to be found? It isn't in the lockbox.
  • Options
    whatdakrakwhatdakrak Posts: 47 Arc User
    So you fixed an issue with an event vendor in the update that removed the vendor...GJ, problem solved, i'm sure everyone is happy now.

Also, the News blurb about 20% costume sale and double XP is wrong again.
    "Sale Start: Thursday, December 15th, at 8 AM PT
    Sale Ends: Monday, December 22nd, at 8 AM PT"

Please clarify if this sale ends on Monday Dec 19th or Thursday Dec 22nd.

Lastly, in the Zen Store the "On Sale" tab lists Freeform Slots at regular price and not the Costumes at Sale prices.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    n8mcd wrote: »
    The unlock 5x 'Electrical Storm Costume Transformation' perk STORM SUMMONER is a hot mess.

1. The perk appears on the LOCKBOX perk list, but the transformation is not in a lockbox, it's in the Q store.
    2. Unlocking the 'Electrical Storm Transformation' does not register on the count for the perk.
    3. The perk description suggests the transformation is purple quality, and is named 'Electrical Storm Costume Transformation'
    4. the Q-Store transformation is blue, and is named 'Electrical Storm Transformation'
    5. If these are not the same transformation, you need better naming discipline.
    6. if these are not the same transformation, where is the one for the perk supposed to be found? It isn't in the lockbox.

This...is concerning. I legit purchased 5 of those from the Q store recently and unlocked them hoping to trigger the perk, since I can't think where else that transform would come from / refer to.
  • Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    ragadolf wrote: »
    I went to Fixer, and did not se a way to get the Ice Spikes. I checked my costume parts available in Tailor and did not see Ice Spikes listed as either known or unknown. What obvious thing am I missing here? :)

In case you didn't already figure it out, the reward from the "Ice Spikes" mission is the "Ice Shards" costume, which you can get from the Fixer.
  • Options
    ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    h4forums wrote: »

In case you didn't already figure it out, the reward from the "Ice Spikes" mission is the "Ice Shards" costume, which you can get from the Fixer.

I did not figure that out. And I did not see any way to get anything from Fixer. :(
    But Now I know to go back to the costume shop and look for "Ice Shards" costume, and not "Ice Spikes"
    Thank you!
  • Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    And I did not see any way to get anything from Fixer. :(

It should be here
    r08dtr0nzh2u.png