Install Arc

Costume Suggestion Thread

167891012»

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    CbeBdUd.jpg
    Wet Hair
    Should be able to use with hoods and not clip in hats either at the top.
    The Urban Anime has a shorter version of this but on female only. The idea is I need this on an elf guy who wears a hood. I also want make an illustration of a girl in a water tank with it.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 320 Arc User
    A Hot dog outfit and Condiment guns
    hotdog.jpg
    Condiment-King.png

A Static brain for huge helmets, kinda at the right height.
    brain-jar.jpg

More Mechanical tails
    robot-tail.jpg
    peppercat.jpg
    usb-heads.jpg
    Like Orbs, plugs and USBs.

Something like the Mantis Bug Eyes but as top head accessories
    bug-eyes.jpg
    bug-top-1.png

Something like the Ice Shard pieces but as top head accessories
    ice-shards.jpg
    ice-head-1.png
    Maybe even one that covers an eye (one for each side)

A jacket with a similar effect to the Ice Shard pieces
    frost-jacket.png
    Maybe with an open and closed version.

Other stuff like this illustration from John dismukes
    john-dismukes-1990.jpg

Or these Cloud-like-clothing by a Baniran Dorosu
    Thunder-by-Baniran-dorosu.jpg
    thunder-tornado-and-sunny-original-drawn-by-baniran-dorosu.jpg
    edited December 2022
    KgmpHml.jpgRh0CkLw.jpg3ANvirX.jpg
    Primordial Angel Horns?
    Has to have a glow effect.
    Some sort of Tech chestwear that is very thick
    chestwear-tech-1.png
    chestwear-tech-2.png

With an optional back collar attachment pieces

A convoluted Tech harness
    harness-1.png
    harness-2.png

With some mounted flashlight-like attachments, one on the left, one on the right.

maybe an Aura that looks as if you were pointing light at something.

light.jpg

And Some chunky tech parts and weapons
    space-dorfs.jpg
    edited December 2022
    Mold breaking wings varients
    BAWcG1n.png
    Two Side wings
    J8MozB8.jpg
    Half demon half angel wings
    UkClwvd.png
    Four wings angelic
    4Edpzob.png
    Four wings dark static
    TXdxZAe.png
    Wings with ribbons
    rEKiV50.png
    ulyLQnz.png
    Wings with eyes
    8G6drBp.png
    Orientation wings (Artificial)
    pwly5rA.png
    Six wings
    i9G2uWZ.png
    K08WUwL.png
    VS1l68A.png
    Celestial wings
    sH1rsHt.png
    Powerpuff wings
    SiKdium.jpg
    Reptiles wings with feathers
    KBDNdlX.png
    Aquatic wings
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    More Orbs Similar to the ones from the Futuristic set
    model-orb.jpg

But for shoulder and collar parts
    orbs-large.png
    Ones the same size as the Futuristic set pieces.
    3 around each shoulder and 3 around the collar area

orbs-small.png
    smaller ones
    4 around each shoulder and 4 behind the collar area.
    All of em with that same behaviour and textures as the previous ones

textures.png

Also a Paint Brush for HW and Broom skins
    brush-weapon.jpg
    ink-brush.jpg

Also those Large single Feather Fans also as a skin for HW and Broom skins
    fan.png

Maybe those Large Palm leaves that are used as brooms too
    palm-leaf-broom.jpg
    After seeing the new Cryo Backpack piece i come to realise i want a (or many) Minifridge backpack
    frigidaire-portable-retro.jpg
    Galanz-Red-Retro-Mini-Fridge-1.jpg
    modern-minifridge.jpg
    A None option for feet and hands in Partial. They have a None option for the legs which makes the legs and arm invisible, so I don't quite understand why there wasn't a None option for the feet and hands.

I think devs said no because it could cause troubles in pvp (but I could be remembering it wrong)
    I would like a version of the Full Helmet and all its textures
    helmets.png

with the Neck of the robotic head
    robot-neck.png

• wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    A make up option that only covers the head (or at least the face). Kinda like geishas or, if we're to stay in the realm of comic books, Shi.

oiypnpjw8ydt.png
    adgswl4n4my6.png
    Is the Resistance Ironclad helmet with gladiator mask avileable for players?
    Would like to request that.
    Resistance-Ironclad-mask.jpg

Aslo some big Big squared Mecha shoulders like the ones on the Resistance splash screen. *as tall as your characters head.
    Big-Shoulders.png

Also, you should place the full image on the media section of the site, higher quality if possible.
    resistance.png
    edited January 2023
    Grave Lockbox (The old bone sets are really low quality.)
    qQ6U1MM.jpg
    Some updated BONE armor costume pieces particularly the chest.
    The female version shouldn't be too bulky. So I propose both skeleton hands and Ribcage for the chest wear. This set should not have thights but skinny skin.
    Should look like wearing real bones.
    DvuFfY2.jpg
    Graved spine and tailed. (No animated tail physics)
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    edited January 2023
    Black Scales Armor
    wRd8DF3.jpg
    Dragon scales/fins of a dark spiney aquatic sense. That helmet with the crown look cool too.

• manintherainmanintherain Posts: 9 Arc User
    nq4o9ednydgk.jpg
    Maybe something like this? Gives the beast leg option something futuristic to play with.

kwp8qfefg4s5.jpg1n3hj3ii10sf.jpg
    These two are some really nice tech-y/high fantasy looks that play with similar aesthetics. maybe a 1 and 2 variant of the same set?

hv1alqj65coz.jpg
    This chest-piece, or something with a similar 'abstracted animal head' motif, would be nice

yic7ccrtdh80.jpg
    This set's got a nice blend of angular and close-to-the-body aesthetics, could be blended fairly well with some of the pouches accessory pieces we have or a drape for the space-knight look.

zar70dqc4a7u.jpgbbh444e8e6h2.jpg
    So many of the little detail-bits like the hair accessories and the knife at the belt make this set of gear shine. Would be awesome to see some of it make its' way into CO.

• psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    I would like to see a fur cloak option with maybe a few patterns, also another belt accessory option for loin cloths and more loin cloths for all the belts, which means divorcing the current ones that have them.
    MEIF3T6_t.jpg MEIF3T7_t.jpg MEIF3T8_t.jpg MEIF3T9_t.jpg MEIF3TA_t.jpg MEIF3TB_t.jpg MEIF3TC_t.jpg MEIF3TD_t.jpg MEIF3TF_t.jpg MEIF3TG_t.jpg MEIF3TH_t.jpg MEIF3TJ_t.jpg MEIF3TK_t.jpg MEIF3TL_t.jpg MEIF3TM_t.jpg MEIF3TN_t.jpg MEIF3TO_t.jpg MEIF3TP_t.jpg MEIF3TQ_t.jpg MEIF3TR_t.jpg MEIF3TS_t.jpg
    fur cloaks
    MEIF3WD_t.jpg MEIF3WE_t.jpg MEIF3WF_t.jpg MEIF3WG_t.jpg MEIF3WH_t.jpg MEIF3WK_t.png MEIF3WO_t.jpg MEIF3WP_t.jpg MEIF3WR_t.jpg MEIF3WS_t.jpeg MEIF3WU_t.jpeg MEIF3WV_t.jpeg MEIF3WW_t.jpg MEIF3WX_t.jpg MEIF3WY_t.jpg
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    Old British Infantry uniform, badged helmet and guns.

e236731d3d570f867ae58e03bfdc97f9.jpg

7964196a633aae4bed4cc6ac8c9c88d9.jpg

306a2c9827e18319b47cd7bbd4cf06dc.jpg

3c34fad506c1990d1c8e00f632f777bb.jpg

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    I wanted to suggest new costume pieces that could work as Unique drops for those Alert Villians that came from the "Create a villian contest" several years ago

For Hrodgeir the Unending some new exclusive Axe or HW weapon
    big-axe.jpg
    big-axe-2.jpg
    russian-poleax-set-battle-ax-long-handle-elongated-blade.jpg

For Devana Hawke either some new type of Quiver or Tech-Bow
    quiver-1.png
    quiver-2.png
    One that has some sort of attachment with optional textures

bow-1.png
    A tech bow that looks beter than this cause i am not good at drawing

For Madame Mayhem a unique Bracer or maybe some unique heads for her robotic henchmen
    bracer.png
    head-1.png
    head-2.png

The robot heads could have a attachment to cover the front, and said attachment coud have texture options

For Ao'Qephoth unique Chestpiece similar to teh one he already wears (draconian) or some heads for his henchmen
    Chest-piece-alt.png
    something like a corrupted version of teh Draconian chestwear but with some creepy faces of those already devoured by Ao'qephoth

caterpillar.jpg
    Segmented-worm.jpg
    Some worm like heads for some of his henchmen

For The MadStone A large Stone Mace, similar to the Stone Axe from the wepon pack but larger.
    stone-axe.png
    mace.png

For RockJaw a fleshy Bracer with rock -like growths that covers the hand
    bracer-rockjaw.png
    Only on one arm so he can keep the other with the Roin-esh one.
    Helmets like these
    7-dwarves.jpg
    I know we have plenty of medieval looking helmets but just in case
    Helmets-Ksuwabe.jpg
    by Ksuwabe

And that weapon that Brickbuster uses (and maybe its power too) as a heavy machine gun/ Flamethrower skin
    Brickbuster.jpg
    edited February 2023
    fjqc11ramrw9.jpg
    Something fluttery - cape-like - in terms of its' physics for like a light, mobile sleeveless robe or coat would be cool
    4aba8udk9b6e.jpg
    Pants with this sort of a texture/detailing would be cool. Give us some fun multi-material effects to make them pop like what's been done with crimson, gladiator, etc, with them have a custom texture setting.
    0kjsd9csr766.jpg
    An armour with incorporated fluttery bits or a cape matched to its' geometry so we can minimize clipping and really lean into that 'armour with a big damn cloak/robe' aesthetic.
    A Big double Rocket Jetpack backpiece

big-jetpack-rockets.jpg
    rw23qfpw67wp.jpg
    A nice balance of sleek and details.
    6n0usxj7ouvw.jpg
    Kind of just another shameless 'armour is cool to me' thing here, being fair. Though it reads as a nice middle ground between sleek and uber-chonk
    axzhk8jgllyc.jpg
    The layered plates going from the neck across the tops of the shoulders and down, they just read as a cool addition to me - especially if we could have them with a cape coming out from underneath. Maybe have them as a Mantle, so people could use them as like leather padding under shoulder plates or something?
    njk9dk7vxxsw.jpg
    l119qyl84gob.jpg
    Look at these things! They're beautiful. Maybe we could have a variant that has like... Runes or something that glow in place of the lights, allow for some magi-tech application.
    3qp4pcouoakh.jpg
    Just a really solid chest and shoulders.
    some more Egyptian stuff like these Head top accessory, Hairstyle and a Huge Horus Helmet
    Monster-slaughter-Mummies.png
    And maybe a Nicer/friendlier Pumpkin head for Halloween
    TO-pumpkin.jpgTO-pumpkin-1.jpg
    ld4rkzzufken.jpg
    Just some extra options that sort of blur the line between civvies and superhero gear
    imxkz7xm141p.jpg
    Space-cop style stuff. Useful for more than that, a quick re-colour could turn it military affiliated easily, and having the badge and any iconography be optional additions would up its' versatility ten-fold.
    9jlt5l68kq11.jpg
    Additional space-cop stuff - the 'detective' side of it, heh.
    8o1y9j2czev9.jpg
    A better 'dress uniform' look. The UNTIL uniform that's currently in tights is OK, but it's showing its' age now, and in addition, it's in Tights with a name like UNTIL Jacket.
    9tdkvx9cy9dy.png
    And as a complete departure from the thus far 'uniforms' theme, this. I don't know about any one specific item in the set being a stand-out from the others, I just think it's a very good outfit for a supers game like CO.
    8270ev8ktuhz.jpg
    The top I think is really good here - maybe as a style-base for some new tights.
    2zz53hw2deiu.jpg
    Speaking of tights. We can duplicate/emulate some but not quite all of this sort of look. Maybe mix the 'missing elements' into the game, do a lockbox that takes us back to more classic heroic styles? I dunno, I'm just spit-balling really. But the look is stylish and parts of it could be both costume and civilian clothes.
    du6xpa0zbd6n.jpg
    Space-wizardry. I'd explain further but at this point this is just on-brand for me, to be fair.
    v9cm1qw96da6.jpg
    I have no idea what a nightmare the physics for a hoodie with and integrated cloak would be, but c'mon, look at this. It'd be awesome. The whole outfit would really, but I'd settle happily for just the top and DIY'ing the rest
    dx00d3mzkbxe.jpg
    Ignoring the less-than-stellar idea of dual wielding shotguns with vertical pump-grips, the outfit and accessories here are badass. Also his hair, his hair would be nice.
    o76scm2i066m.jpg
    I just love how sleek it all looks. Like a wearable race-car.
    qdxs7ktch7qz.jpg
    Aaaaaand that's it for now!
  • starflairexstarflairex Posts: 77 Arc User
    I think the brutal beard 2 and more recent gladiator hairstyle are missed opportunities we should remedy. I didn't expect a "short" version of a beard to be a mustache, or a "short" version of a hairstyle to be just the ponytail. Kind of a no brainer. Any chance these can get a little update? b1qxh2lr7foy.jpg
    uos57x7wo2jg.jpg
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Also could we get a duplicate of the Circlet (Head Wear) costume piece, that cuts out / narrows on the side, sorta like:

circlet.png
    (the original clips bad with the majority of hairstyles on the sides and back)

Thanks
    Some more Eye patterns

TV Static
    eyes-1.png
    eyes-2.png

Solar Crown
    eyes-3.png

Cosmos and stars
    eyes-4.png
    eyes-5.png

Some techno stuff
    eyes-6.png
    eyes-7.png

And other techno patterns
    techno-eyes.jpg
    partial robotic/cyber augmented heads

MELI061_t.png MELI064_t.jpg MELI066_t.jpg MELI068_t.jpg MELI069_t.jpg MELI06A_t.jpg MELI06C_t.jpg MELI06D_t.jpg MELI06F_t.jpg MELI06G_t.jpg MELI06I_t.jpg MELI06J_t.jpg MELI06K_t.jpg MELI06L_t.jpg MELI06N_t.jpg MELI06P_t.jpg MELI06Q_t.jpg MELI06R_t.jpg
    I like new costume options like everyone else but how about going back and fixing or adding options to some old ones. These two are not the only ones just a way for me to point out some things. Also some skin options like scales, or adding glow channels to some parts of basic tights even. I am not sure you can change only parts of tights to be spacific materials i have seen it on some. So you could have only parts be magma or water and other parts be metal or leather. Any way some of the material options are cool if you used them more.

MEN4JBZ_t.jpg MEN4JC2_t.jpg
  • immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 11 Arc User
    Sugestion: Vargulf / Lapis Lazuli top (not the jacket). It's already in the game but not available as a drop, AFAIK.

qmxfwae7f0m3.png

• wizx269wizx269 Posts: 15 Arc User
    I would like a player version of BlackMask's Tights and Mask from Vibora Bay.
    I know we have something similar in the diamond tights. But the non-player version worn by BlackMask is better.
  • doggepopedoggepope Posts: 30 Arc User
    Charybdis' head and the masks worn by Prince Graknash's human and Lemurian forms during the Serial Mission. These are excellent costume pieces that I would love to see tweaked for player bodies with full colour usage some day soon!
    bfngzfxjlvcx.png
    aarbbx5bb88u.png
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    For next Blood Moon: Champions-themed Ben Cooper-style costumes.

865.jpg

Like this, but you know, with Defender, et al.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Found this ridiculous PC on Amazon, and thought it would be a fun new design for some Robot/Cyberpunk shoes

71vfuJnOBNL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    Maybe for the next Foxbat

More Speaker parts, Head/Helmet/Shoulders and so on...
    Loud.jpg
    speaker-body.jpg
    speaker-head.jpg

A Toilet Chestpiece, and a Water Tank backpiece
    standard-toilet.jpg
    toilet-man.jpg
    we-are-old-now.jpg
    edited December 2023
    Some new Junk parts for robots

A Waffler head, maybe with sharp teeth
    Waffle-machine-1.png
    Waffler-teeths.jpg

A Wired mess head, made with a Handy Cam, with a flip-phone stuck to a side, and the rest just wires and hard parts
    junk-head1.png
    flip-phone.jpgHandycam.jpg

A Junk Torso with some sort of microwave in the chest and wires
    torso-junk-1.pngtorso-junk-2.png
    microwave-robot.jpg

A Chestwear with an eye in the middle, like an attachment with different textures
    torso-eye.png

Or something like those Imp Monsters from Risk of Rain
    Ro-R-Black-Imp.png
    Ro-R-Tiny-Imp.png

Some chestwear clothing where the arm long sleeves are not connected to the center-part
    outfit-unknown.jpgoutfit-unknown-1.jpg
    Post edited by horripilante on
  • thermalpulsethermalpulse Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this - but I've a suggestion to do with an already available item in the game, the Ice Shard Cape from the recent event. Is it possible to allow its usage for other large mantles that hide the seam between cape and mantle, like the Retro Destroyer or my personal favorite the Tattered Mantle? Feels like something that'd be super easy to implement with very little hassle or legwork on the dev front, though I've no clue of allowing certain textures for the cape plane object mesh is just a 'toggle' or anything like that...
  • littlemissmarshlittlemissmarsh Posts: 12 Arc User
    this is more or less also for an item already ingame! im sure it's old and probably too annoying to deal with but... i just really want to be able to use the glass heels foot attachment (it only colors the toenails which you cant even see unless you use the psi or glass materials..!?) for things like tights or fishnets/thigh-highs. if this is possible at all id be ecstatic!
    5eq9twg6bv5d.png

call me kat | she/they/nyan | nonbinary / catgirlgender

I cwose my eyes and seize it! UwU
    I cwench my fist and beat it! OwO
    I wight my towch and buwn it! ☆w☆
    I am the beast I wowship! ΦwΦ

• erstarkerstark Posts: 14 Arc User
    These are some pictures and art from some japanese toy robots from some years ago.
    Maybe something like a Headwear, Full Helmet or Headpart can come out of them.

Hagennozista1.jpg
    Hagennozista2.png
    hagennozista3.png
    hagennozista4.jpg
    Hagennozista5.jpg
    hagennozista6.jpg
    Hagennozista7.jpg
    Hagennozista8.jpg
    Hagennozista9.png
    Hagennozista10.jpg
    Hagen-no-zista.jpg
    Hagen-no-zista-Group.jpg
    hagen-trooper.jpg
  • unkomanplusunkomanplus Posts: 19 Arc User
    Not sure if it is possible, but would love for all the older hairstyles to get mesh/skin updates to fall in line with the newer hairstyles.
    Still the exact same "style" just higher quality versions.
    MER98ML_t.jpg MER98MN_t.jpg MER98MO_t.jpg MER98MQ_t.jpg MER98MS_t.jpg MER98MU_t.jpg MER98MV_t.jpg MER98MX_t.jpg MER98MZ_t.jpg MER98N1_t.jpg MER98N3_t.jpg MER98N4_t.jpg MER98N6_t.jpg MER98N8_t.jpg MER98NA_t.jpg MER98ND_t.jpg MER98NF_t.jpg MER98NG_t.jpg MER98NI_t.jpg MER98NK_t.jpg MER98NM_t.jpg MER98NO_t.jpg MER98NP_t.jpg MER98NS_t.jpg MER98NT_t.jpg MER98NV_t.jpg MER98NX_t.jpg MER98NY_t.jpg MER98O0_t.jpg MER98O1_t.jpg MER98O7_t.jpg MER98O9_t.jpg MER98OB_t.jpg MER98OE_t.jpg MER98OG_t.jpg MER98OJ_t.jpg MER98ON_t.jpg MER98OP_t.jpg MER98OR_t.jpg MER98OT_t.jpg MER98OY_t.jpg MER98P1_t.jpg MER98P3_t.jpg MER98P6_t.jpg MER98P9_t.jpg MER98PB_t.jpg MER98PC_t.jpg MER98PE_t.jpg MER98PG_t.jpg MER98PI_t.jpg MER98PK_t.jpg MER98PM_t.jpg MER98PN_t.jpg MER98PO_t.jpg MER98PP_t.jpg MER98PQ_t.jpg MER98PS_t.jpg MER98PV_t.jpg MER98PW_t.jpg MER98PY_t.jpg MER98Q0_t.jpg MER98Q2_t.jpg MER98Q3_t.jpg MER98Q4_t.jpg MER98Q5_t.jpg MER98Q6_t.jpg MER98Q7_t.jpg MER98Q8_t.jpg MER98QA_t.jpg MER98QB_t.jpg MER98QC_t.jpg MER98QD_t.jpg MER98QF_t.jpg MER98QG_t.jpg MER98QH_t.jpg MER98QJ_t.jpg MER98QK_t.jpg MER98QM_t.jpg MER98QN_t.jpg MER98QP_t.jpg MER98QR_t.jpg MER98QS_t.jpg MER98QU_t.jpg MER98QV_t.jpg MER98QX_t.jpg MER98QY_t.jpg
  • 6n9c7un4c5u4.jpg

Shoulder Cape like this please.
    "In a horror story, there are only victims and monsters, and the trick is not to end up as either." A.Wake
  • skyrimhogwartsskyrimhogwarts Posts: 8 Arc User
    edis76lr3buc.png

So, I know this hair has already been out for like years but hear me out! This is important for the girls!

Please edit the Retro Witchcraft hair so that the bangs are a choice! It's one of the best hairs in the game except the bangs all by themselves make it extremely difficult to pair them with other hair options to create a unique style.

With the character in the attached image, I'm going for a long, messy look, but the bangs nearly kill the design!

Please make this happen at the earliest convenience for the sake of hair care and beauty rules!

Love,
    Me
    Maybe turn those parts from the Mechaniste & Gadgeteer Extreme backpeices into solid hand parts

mechaniste-stuff.jpg
    gadgeteer-stuff.jpg

and others kinda similar
    sparkman.jpg
    crashman.jpg
    Wanted to suggest the Terror Arms as actual Arms + Hands pieces
    terror-arms.jpg

Also wanted to suggest Wolf arms similar to the ones on those werewolves custome parts, but just the arms
    fur-arms.jpg
    wolf-arm.png

Some Wire arms, like putting 3 or more of those Tech tentacles from the backpiece together
    tech-tentacles.jpg
    wires-arm.png

Wire mess arms, as if several wires were put together with some metal pieces thrown in the mix
    wire-mess-arm.png

Segmented arms
    segmented-arm.png

Stone brick arms, an arm that looks as if it was made out of stone bricks
    stone-brick-arm-1.png

maybe with some optional glowing glyphs
    stone-brick-arm-2.png

Ice/Crystal arms, similar to the Crystal and ice backpieces
    ice-piece.jpg
    crystal-piece.jpg
    ice-arm.png

Sphere arms, an arm made of several mechanical spheres, some sphres having glowing bits.
    balls-arm.png

Normal arms, its a normal arm, but has acces to many of the game Textures (cloth, leather , metal, ghost, wysp, stars, psi, holohex, tinfoil, etc,etc)

normal-arm.png

Some Froggier Heads
    froggier.jpg
    rain-frog.jpg

Some sort of small Fish for a head that behaves like the Floaty Brain and Static Brain
    fish.png
    fishtank.jpg

Some Very large hats
    big-hat.jpg
    bigger-hat.jpg
  • skyrimhogwartsskyrimhogwarts Posts: 8 Arc User
    Afro-Ethnic Hair Ideas, similar enough to the clay-like style a lot if CO hairs use:

https://x.com/realkhalilu/status/1770535440296374363?s=46&t=J1z6_ewMJpWUHCPnfRNYIA