test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HeroCreator - A descendant of the PowerHouse

14567810»

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Thank you a lot for the update! You forgot something tiny, there is a choice in the Rockstar between annhilate and eruption at level 17. Crushing Ruin also applies overpower if fully maintained.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Hmm, something seems to have happened to the ability to take an Ultimate at almost any point in Hero Creator. Iirc, we used to be able to put an Ultimate in any slot from the 2nd on up, as we can when we get to lvl 35. Can we have this feature back please?
    This shouldn't have changed and I can't seem to reproduce it. Tell me exactly how it broke please. :D

Hmm, must have been something with my browser. After I rebooted it was back to normal.

Thanks for the update. Very much appreciated.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    The power Guard was given a 3 pts adv that grants a shield, hold and knock resistance after releasing block for 2 seconds.
    Please add Shadow Scheme to Darkness. Are you still around, Aesica?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Could add the Celestial Dragon's Breath device?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Add Dark Wand device too.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    the shield adv on guard is missing
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Will this be updated for the new Force powers?
    Psi.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    So yeah, I've been working on a low-effort entry for a game jam over the last few weeks, hence why there hasn't been any updates yet. It'll probably be another week before I can really get started on this, but I'll see what I can do.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up regarding the delay.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    So yeah, I've been working on a low-effort entry for a game jam over the last few weeks, hence why there hasn't been any updates yet. It'll probably be another week before I can really get started on this, but I'll see what I can do.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up regarding the delay.

Hey Aesica, glad to hear back from you and hey no worries!, what you are doing sounds really exciting!, I wish you luck with the game jam!.

Post edited by circleofpsi#4619 on
    Psi.
    I hate to keep making delay excuses, but I've had a bit of a health thing come up this last week that's kept me from working on this. It's nothing major and I'll be fine soon, it just requires that I get a lot of rest. Just wanted to give people a heads up, since this has already taken longer than I'd like to get updated. Sorry about that.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    It's np, Aesica. Good health to you, regardless 8)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I hate to keep making delay excuses, but I've had a bit of a health thing come up this last week that's kept me from working on this. It's nothing major and I'll be fine soon, it just requires that I get a lot of rest. Just wanted to give people a heads up, since this has already taken longer than I'd like to get updated. Sorry about that.

No worries at all, sorry to hear but I hope you are able to get that rest!

Thanks for putting the site and resources together in the first place!

If there's anything we can do to help with the builder in future, let us know :)
    Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but glad to hear that it is not super serious. Hopefully you'll be back dancing in RenCen before the week is over.

As theravenforce says, if there are things we can do to help you with the builder (even if it is just slinging some cash your way) let us know.
    JwLmWoa.png
    So I've done most of the updating (its not live yet) over the last week or so (dear god there's so many changes this time, I hate it) and wanted to make sure there isn't anything not already mentioned here since the last update that needs fixing. Besides icons, I hate those and don't care too much about them. :D
    Did you get the new Atomic Strike device?

The devs seem to be falling in love with Power Replacer devices (instead of focusing on power set revamps) but I don't know if those are things you want to or can include.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    Hope you are feeling better Aesica! Cant wait to see the update go live. I for one dont know HOW I could ever build a toon with out this page. :)

Thank you for all of your work!

Thank you!
    Did you get the new Atomic Strike device?

The devs seem to be falling in love with Power Replacer devices (instead of focusing on power set revamps) but I don't know if those are things you want to or can include.
    Unfortunately no, I can only add devices I manage to get my hands on somehow which is why so many of the new ones are missing. Kind of regret adding that section, actually. :D
    Hello Aesica, thanks for your hard work. Do you have any ETA of when the update will be live?
    criswolf09 wrote: »
    Hello Aesica, thanks for your hard work. Do you have any ETA of when the update will be live?

All I want for Chrismahannasolstikwanzaka is an updated Hero Creator, please ma'am ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    There are more updates coming to some ice powers, devour essence/thrash, etc coming live this week I think.
    edited December 2022
    Better late than never. Well, almost. Since there was so much crap to add, I'm doing things a bit differently this time. Here's the updated beta version: https://aesica.net/co/beta/herocreator.htm

Note 2 important things:
    • Old builds don't translate yet. Not doing that until I'm sure I haven't missed anything.
    • Icons are missing. That's a finishing touch for post-beta.
    Please let me know if I missed anything by posting it in this thread. Thanks and again, sorry this took close to an eternity to happen. I haven't been as active in the game as I used to be.

Edit: I just noticed that there's now EVEN MORE power changes to add, and quite a few. So don't report those, they're now on my to-do list.

*grumble grumble*
    edited December 2022
    Thanks so much! Now I can really dig in and rework by FCer and see what Kind of Force support builds are possible.

Shadow Scheme is there now, and it looks like all the Force stuff is there.

Do you think you will update devices? I would certainly be happy to loan you an Atomic Strike device if you plan to keep adding new devices. Same for some of the newer Passives.
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
    Supernatural Possession - Cooldown is now 2 minutes or 120 secs. Additionally the cost has been updated in the store for Blood Moon to 300 Turakian Coins

cr8mvevaapem.png

screenshot_2022-11-10-10-24-31.jpg
    Banishment - Cost in Store for Blood Moon has been updated. It is now 400 Turakian Coins.
    yc9h2mfus51o.png
    screenshot_2022-11-10-10-23-33.jpg?width=1074&height=604
    edited December 2022
    General Note:

- Gold Devices from Blood Moon Store like Banishment are now 400 Turakian Coins (I think this only applies to Banishment as the only gold device...?)
    - Purple Devices from Blood Moon Store like Amazing Grace are now 300 Turakian Coins
    Thanks for the update Aesica!
  • niftynifty Posts: 1 Arc User
    Small typo: overseer tree enhanced mending. 2nd instance of duration is misspelled. Tho that adds realistic flavor since some in game things are misspelled 🤣
    Thanks so much! Now I can really dig in and rework by FCer and see what Kind of Force support builds are possible.

Shadow Scheme is there now, and it looks like all the Force stuff is there.

Do you think you will update devices? I would certainly be happy to loan you an Atomic Strike device if you plan to keep adding new devices. Same for some of the newer Passives.
    Ravenforce sent me a bunch of device info which is still on my to-do list as well. So in another 3 months, those + the newest power changes should be ready. (Kidding...I hope!) :D
    edited December 2022
    Just noticed a typo on Hunter's Instinct. It says: Innate Passove - Ego - Recover. Ego should be Intelligence.

Also Desperate Shot needs Frail Armor advantage.
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Aesica, you’re a rockstar! Thank you and congratulations for your work! And let us know if/how the community can help! :+1:
  • bladedragon80bladedragon80 Posts: 146 Arc User
    Hi, Aesica! Just noticed an error on the Arbiter Spec in Beta. Ruthless should be 3 and Rend should be 2 on the numbers of time it can be taken.

Keep up the good work! I enjoy using it here.
    So hoping for a Pre-Christmas update. I hope, I hope, I hope!
    JwLmWoa.png
    I got a little money for Christmas. I was going to spend it on CO, but there's nothing new in the store for me, so I'd be happy to send it your way, Aesica, if it would help get the PH updated.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Hi aesica! Happy Holidays! There is still missing a choice in the Rockstar AT between Annihilate and Eruption at level 17.
    Any news?
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 670 Arc User
    Any news/updates?
    Last I heard, Aesica has moatly stopped playing CO and isn't working on HeroCreator anymore. I'd love to be wrong though.​​
    JwLmWoa.png