test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Takofanes Crown and Bracer costume unlocks?

Does anyone remember where these were supposed to drop? Has anyone gotten them this year? I'm not seeing any in auction, and have speculated that the increased throne drop rate in the tako fight has somehow reduced or eliminated the crown and bracer from the drop table.

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    I didn't see either of these 2 costumes drop from any source this past Blood Moon.

However, I still have a supply, in case anyone is interested.

Same goes for various ANNIVERSARY costumes.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    They just vanished for no reason, maybe they bugged with the attached Aura? I not know, they never stated anything towards that. I am glad got mine unlocked before this, but it sucks for other not able to get them, maybe you know, put them in the Recognition Store or god forbid in the Bloodmoon Event store. But nah, rather just drop endless cardboard and idle zombie drops. I am salty right now if anyone wonders because my comment towards transformation drops which I simply asked for adjustments got deleted without warning or reason.

Wonder if this happens here too, if it does, I call them out for bullying. I am tired of this, no responses either much, most feedback gets ignored and them just swiping away comments they not like? This is Elon Musk on Twitter level now. I am pissed how a game I care for often gets ignored and treated its players so poorly. I know you are only a bunch of devs, if even a bunch, but then SAY IT, and not be quiet, call your bosses out seriously, I am tired of this behavior in this industry, so many ****, like crunch, sexual abuse and harassment, and it NEVER seems to change. We just want to have fun playing games, but nope, all a big marketing bullshit. I seriously often wish for THE big game crash of all. End of rant.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Yes, well, if you want to influence the devs you need to use Discord when they are on. They don't pay much attention to the forums and very very rarely respond to anything here. That's just the way they operate. Nothing anyone here can do about it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!