test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost connection to server and now the game wont launch at all.

Is something going on? I cant even get the launcher to launch it just says something like "attempting to connect to patch server" and tries5 times then tells me to check my internet connection or contact support?

Comments

• Options
    aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    Having the same Issue.
  • Options
    tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
    It's probably part of the same issue I've had since Aug 4th's update. If I keep trying it eventually goes through but then it might drop at th log in. If I get passed that it might crash at the black load screen. Next it might time time out at the character screen. Startung to play has a good chance of timing out and finally changing maps gets a server time out a lot

All of them are related to server time out or not responding. If you get in you might find you are having these problem now too. The connection issues thread ahas more details if you are interested
  • Options
    meciniamecinia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    I have problems where when you hit play it just cycles and cycles and never seems to do anything on the black screen :(

Pretty sure I've had more than 1 post though it's been years....
  • Options
    tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
    mecinia wrote: »
    I have problems where when you hit play it just cycles and cycles and never seems to do anything on the black screen :(

Pretty sure I've had more than 1 post though it's been years....

Yeah I get that sometimes too. not too often so far thank goodness
  • Options
    i keep getting the crash screen
  • Options
    pallierpallier Posts: 79 Arc User
    happening to me now. can't log in. none of my characters will let me in game.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    Same here, I can't connect to the server. I keep getting booted.